Show us your workstations!

This is my new custom PC in a desk I have been working on...

Got my new i7 870 on an Asus Maximus III Formula board, 8Gb 1600Mhz Corsair RAM... for your viewing pleasure....

hope to have it completed soon!!! :) Comments welcome

img01.jpg

img02.jpg

img03.jpg

img04.jpg

img05.jpg

how are your temps?

CPU is at 27 deg, system temp registering at around 30 degrees.... cpu has a water cooling radiator bolted to the outside of the base plate, in fresh air :)

Still have the cables to sort out, and a front blocking plate for the fans and optical drives etc....

Im still updating my Equipment. New Speakers are next on my list. I finally got my Ergotron! I love it! Also, I'm still in the process in painting the room and getting repairing the floor since its really disgusting ( just moved back home) . :rolleyes:

59485_154670941225585_100000480409289_413450_4438362_n.jpg

59485_154670937892252_100000480409289_413449_6467558_n.jpg

58221_154670857892260_100000480409289_413447_191543_n.jpg

@Minifig

dude you have a massive container of biscuits right next to you, and you play WoW? Man that is really unhealthy.

They're surprisingly actually pretty good for you, the thing I've been binging on lately is the Yorks.

nice lotion bottle next to the biscuits ;)

lmao I am sure there is a valid excuse for it :rofl:

"Dry hands"

It's alcohol based... which would hurt like a son of a :pinch: down there, even if I did attempt it.. (which I'm not going to!).

So yes.. it is for my dry hands, and it's actually, if you read the text, Hand Sanitizer.

ah hi only saw the fans and the wide open spaces and no exhaust. sounds good though! :)

Yeah... hope to get the proper sealing done this weekend... just could not wait tho... so like a kid before xmas, i powered it up to check everything was going well... ran some benchmarks... and have a bit more tweaking to do.

Will hopefully post updated pics once the final touches are in, and toolboxes etc removed!!!

Very impressive Sulphy

Thanks Shaun :)

been hard work, and might be setting myself up to build custom desks for people in the near future :)

Im still updating my Equipment. New Speakers are next on my list. I finally got my Ergotron! I love it! Also, I'm still in the process in painting the room and getting repairing the floor since its really disgusting ( just moved back home) . :rolleyes:

Is that an exhaust pipe behind your screen?

You certainly would - no question from me on that. As for the Annoying ads you mentioned - Yeah, I gotta say, even though it's not "ethical", any site that I whitelisted, that had those kinda Ads, would be blocked. I'd either stick to viewing the site without Ads, or - if I liked the site / community, purchase a subscription.

One of Neowins ads does this, makes me angry.

^No problem. I can always look for original at some other time. Thanks a lot for posting it! :D

The biscuits or the WoW? :cool: :whistle:

Playing WoW whilst eating animal biscuits = bad

has tamilboy posted in this thread yet? I get a boner every time I see his room.

58221_154670857892260_100000480409289_413447_191543_n.jpg

So wish when I ordered my Ergotron MX arm it was the mini desktop version :(.. Mines bolted to the wall I much prefer the ease and look of this one!!!

~snip

So you replaced your Mac Pro? How do you like the new iMac? I figure that's a 27 inch.

Also loving the cleanliness of it. (Y)

So you replaced your Mac Pro? How do you like the new iMac? I figure that's a 27 inch.

Also loving the cleanliness of it. (Y)

Yeah, sold the 2009 Mac Pro. The new iMac actually has better specs and so far the 27-inch screen is amazing. I really didn't expect it to be that impressive compared to my former 24-inch LED Cinema Display. Also loving how much more quiet it is compared to the Mac Pro. I just got it yesterday, so far so good! :)

I'm also really happy I can make use of the Apple Remote again. For some insane reason the Mac Pro and LED Cinema Display don't support it.