Show us your workstations!

Not as polished nor as big as some of them here, but I'm still working on that stuff.

I recently moved into a new place and I painted the whole room from scratch with help from a friend, and very happy with how it turned out! Excellent example of why DIY is fun. :p

Plan on getting a much larger desk soon, this ones geting a bit weak. Probably something featureless from IKEA.

post-154856-12840279337723.jpg

post-154856-12840279393655.jpg

Aye, Argos saves the day. :D

Can't say I think much of it, it's just 'somewhere to put something'. :laugh:

Haha, I wish I could use my TV Stand as my computer desk.. If only if it was taller.

That things made out of thick black glass and metal rods. :[ Not this flimsy stuff.

58221_154670857892260_100000480409289_413447_191543_n.jpg

i have the exact same speakers, and i'm fairly sure you have your speakers the wrong way around! the speaker with all the nobs is the right hand speaker. (may be different on mine to yours!)

I know I've posted this before, but I got a new rack and hung some new stuff on the walls.

1-30.jpg

Enter . . . .

2-23.jpg

Bucky Dent at the top (got it for $5 at a yard sale when I went to visit my aunt in NY), Mickey Mantle in the middle, and the 1998 Yankees at the bottom (Christmas gift).

3-16.jpg

View from the door.

4-15.jpg

5-12.jpg

6-9.jpg

Some vinyl.

7-10.jpg

Movies . . .

8-9.jpg

Picked up this poster from: http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-ALL-STAR-GAME-NYC-SUBWAY-POSTER-Mariano-Rivera-1-/370430605512?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item563f6278c8#ht_1139wt_1428

Recommend this seller.

9-7.jpg

More movies.

********************************************************************************************

My Desk

Starman poster

Got my Friday The 13th poster here

Bought the Fast Times at Ridgemont High poster here, but they don't have it anymore

Bought my The Thing poster from this seller

Bought my frames here -- Corporate Black Satin

Atlantic 35335596 590 CD, Elf, Titanium, 38.5-Inch Box (CARB P1)

Atlantic - Drawbridge Multimedia Storage Cabinet - Black

********************************************************************************************

So I went to the Apple store on Wednesday...

Apple.png

21.5" iMac and 64GB iPad with 3G. My bank called me as I was on the way home because the transaction set off a fraud alert on my account. HA!

So I went to the Apple store on Wednesday...

*snip*

21.5" iMac and 64GB iPad with 3G. My bank called me as I was on the way home because the transaction set off a fraud alert on my account. HA!

What mouse pad is that? I love it.

What mouse pad is that? I love it.

Looks like some kind of paper to me.. or a thin cardboard. it's not an actual mouse pad but he uses it as a mouse pad.

It's actually a piece of the box the Apple keyboard came in. I need to get a real mousepad. XD

It's actually a piece of the box the Apple keyboard came in. I need to get a real mousepad. XD

Ah, okay. I thought it was paper as well/

I think they were being sarcastic.

Me? No. :whistle: