[Beta Channel] Google Chrome 7.0.xxx.xx (for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows)

Update frequency is better now :D

I'm guessing smoothscroll probably won't make a comeback till 8.0.xxx

Only thing I'm really missing now (don't like the extensions).

Oh, I guess there's a time limit to post edits.

Anyway, I clear all my user data (all 1 gig of it O.O) and all the tests on the IE test drive run soooo much better. I don't know why it would affect the performance, but it did tremendously. However, the HTML5 Videos like the Video Kaleidescope or YouTube videos still only play the sound with no video....Not only do they not show, when you try to leave the page, it either locks up or crashes.

Oh, I guess there's a time limit to post edits.

Anyway, I clear all my user data (all 1 gig of it O.O) and all the tests on the IE test drive run soooo much better. I don't know why it would affect the performance, but it did tremendously. However, the HTML5 Videos like the Video Kaleidescope or YouTube videos still only play the sound with no video....Not only do they not show, when you try to leave the page, it either locks up or crashes.

I'd recommend backing up your bookmarks etc., and then go about reinstalling Chrome. It's possible that one of the updates got scrambled somehow..

I'd recommend backing up your bookmarks etc., and then go about reinstalling Chrome. It's possible that one of the updates got scrambled somehow..

You've told me this before and I've already reinstalled. :/

that fixed it.

thank you :)

Reinstalled for the 2nd time and I still have to same results as before.

Ahha! I scored 1699 points on that one! But I don't get it. Speed Reading works, Flying Images works, Canvas Pinball works! But when I go and try the IEFish tank, I still have 1fps... is it normal?

Ahha! I scored 1699 points on that one! But I don't get it. Speed Reading works, Flying Images works, Canvas Pinball works! But when I go and try the IEFish tank, I still have 1fps... is it normal?

Yep it's the same here, perhaps that page simply doesn't enable the acceleration options? Also am I the only one to get pretty regular tab crashes with acceleration enabled? Not the entire browser but that little unhappy puzzle piece thing :p

wrong thread

it is for dev not beta

I know, but there's no Beta thread, so i've decided to post here because i don't feel like creating a thread for it, since it is such a minimal update. :/