[Official] NHL 2010/2011

habs in OT, calgary slaughters the oilers

Ahaha, not this time, buddy! :laugh:

P.S. That Eberle goal was crazy. Not bad for his first NHL goal, eh?

What a surprising start to the season. Some shocking finishes. I had faith in Edmonton. I didin't think Toronto was gonna come up on top, maybe a reverse and keep it close but not bad. The Avs winning too was surprising. I also didn't see Philly coming out on top on that one either. I'm a little upset that Hall didn't get his first with all those chances. That Eberle goal was awesome, especially for his 1st goal. I think that team will do just fine this year with that 3 new young guns.

I wonder how tonights games will turn out. I'm gonna go ahead and make a few guesses for todays games.

Carolina d. Minnesota: 3-2

San Jose d. Columbus: 2-1

New Jersey d. Dallas: 5-2

Detroit d. Anaheim: 3-1

Buffalo d. Ottawa: 4-3

Washington d. Atlanta: 4-2

Mostly uneducated guesses as I didn't feel like taking the time to look more into it but there are my guesses for today. I think at least one of those 1 point games will go to OT but I can't really think of which one so no guessing there.

What are your guesses?

What!? The Leafs didn't choke in the final minute to allow the game tying goal that would have sent us to overtime where we'd lose the game?

Oh wait, we got rid of Toskala.

Flyers looked OK last night...Bobrovsky really kept them in it until they could find the back of the net. It should be interesting to see how the goalie situation works out since starting Bobrovsky was a bit of a surprise. I'm sure Boucher was shocked and is wondering what's going on. Leighton is eligible to return 10/25 to add one more guy into the mix.

What!? The Leafs didn't choke in the final minute to allow the game tying goal that would have sent us to overtime where we'd lose the game?

Oh wait, we got rid of Toskala.

Giggy made some last min saves.. awesome Goal by MacArthur and Eberle last night.

Ya I think it may be safe to say that Leafs losing a game in the last minute every night may be a thing of the past. Hope I am not living in a fantasy world!

Go Leafs!!

Well I got the scores right just reversed with each game so far. Lets see if I'm still correct after the rest are done. I was gonna go get a proline ticket but I got a little too lazy before I saw the time. Now it's too late. I hope I'm wrong on at least one of them so I don't have to be ****ed with myself for not playing lol

Awesome win by the Leafs tonight.. but wow I really wanted to see the Captials vs Devils... I heard 75PIM of fighting .. even Kovalchuk got into a fight with Green.

Hey, now we can tell them apart! :p

true true. :laugh: I didn't know Getzlaf is now the Captain of the Ducks either.. I just found out now. Oh, and Leafs have won 3 straight.

Normally, that's the sort of trigger to tell me that it is time to wake up.

Best start in 11 years.

mhhmm.. The Monster was a bit shakey in the first period.. but he came back at the end.

Great start for the Leafs! On another note, I just seen the video from the James Wisniewski incident the other night... wow. Not what I thought the 'gesture' was.

Leafs are 4-0-0. Really Impressive.

It's weirder than that. The Leafs are in first place overall in the league. The Leafs have the best goal differential in the league (+7).