[Official] NHL 2010/2011

It's weirder than that. The Leafs are in first place overall in the league. The Leafs have the best goal differential in the league (+7).

and everyone is either even in the +/- category or higher.

When was the last time Dallas and Toronto were 1st and 2nd in the league and the Devils last???

The Avs are leading the Northwest division, and I'd like to think that will continue, but with the defence we have I doubt it will last.

That was such a bad officiated game for the Leafs. But they still managed to come back with a point.

i agree with that (i actually watched the second and third period, i love gamecenter live on nhl.com). leafs did well to even get the point, but what a game by roloson.

i agree with that (i actually watched the second and third period, i love gamecenter live on nhl.com). leafs did well to even get the point, but what a game by roloson.

He was just lucky. Although Versteeg should've buried that on the breakaway.

Ya can't complain too much about the Leafs start to the season. 9 of a possible 10 points. Hopefully they can keep up the hard work. Could be an exciting year in Leafs Nation.

Will we see the Leafs of old or can they at least stick somewhat with it??? I think if they can keep their confidence level up and don't let any coming loses bring them down, they might have a chance at cracking a playoff spot. Way too early to tell yet but if they keep it up, they should do just fine. Definitely a few teams out there I'm surprised about whether it be their wins or loses. Just about everyone is doing what they were expected to do, you know with the obvious few that aren't.

Rangers hands Leafs first loss in regulation. But really the Leafs weren't even playing tonight.. and Lebda sucks.

The Oilers got their asses kicked last night. Six unanswered goals from San Jose. For crying out loud...

Looks like we're back in last place where we belong! :wacko:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?season=20102011&type=CON

if everyone could look there I would definitely appreciate it, thanks!

Montreal's pretty solid this year. Then again, so is Toronto. Who saw that coming?

Meanwhile, my Oilers lost again last night. Played like ass for the first two periods. What else is new?

Canes home opener tonight! Too bad I don't have tickets to go. I hate missing home openers. It'll be good to have them back in town though!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?season=20102011&type=CON

if everyone could look there I would definitely appreciate it, thanks!

Wow, Nashville is very impressive. 13 points in only 8 games. Sure, there are a few teams in the East tied with 13 points but they've all played more games so it's a little less impressive. For example, Boston has only played 6 games.

Wow, Nashville is very impressive. 13 points in only 8 games. Sure, there are a few teams in the East tied with 13 points but they've all played more games so it's a little less impressive. For example, Boston has only played 6 games.

Also only team without regular loses. All three of there's have been in OT.

now if you please re hit that link I shared earlier and hit the "league" tab, that would be great. thanks (Y)

:rofl: and if you be so kind to refer back to my comment. :laugh: