[Official] NHL 2010/2011

Even with Price in the net instead of Halak???

especially with price

:)

wise up. montreals team is lighter than a feather and has about as much depth as a childs paddling pool.

You a QC native? What's up with supporting the furthest away franchise from your home province?

I don't see Montreal near the playoffs this year.

where this clown go? not talking much now is he...

hmmm I'd think that would be a blind side hit on Stajan wouldn't it be? I don't know how the rule is now.. it's changed so much.

Oilers beat the Habs 4-3 in overtime. I love how the TSN article refers to it as a "rare winning streak".

Look on the bright side, rajputwarrior, at least your team isn't dead last in their conference like mine is ;).

Oilers beat the Habs 4-3 in overtime. I love how the TSN article refers to it as a "rare winning streak".

Look on the bright side, rajputwarrior, at least your team isn't dead last in their conference like mine is ;).

habs got ****ed by the refs

^ that was actually a good game.

habs owned the sharks which was nice. team is actually legit this year. best habs team i remember ever seeing (i'm 24, i remember the cup in 1993, but i just remember the cup run, not the entire season).

NJ Devils 8W 18L (26GP)

I. Kovalchuk 5G 6A 11PTS -15 (25GP) Salary: $100,000,000 over 15 years

He's a frequent pine-rider on my fantasy hockey team. A such large long-term contracts guaranteed to reduce motivation or what? He may not be the worst contract value of all time quite yet but I'm putting his name aside for the top 10 list at this point.

NJ Devils 8W 18L (26GP)

I. Kovalchuk 5G 6A 11PTS -15 (25GP) Salary: $100,000,000 over 15 years

He's a frequent pine-rider on my fantasy hockey team. A such large long-term contracts guaranteed to reduce motivation or what? He may not be the worst contract value of all time quite yet but I'm putting his name aside for the top 10 list at this point.

I don't know, it's an uncharacteristic slump for Kovalchuk, that's for damn sure. That guy's normally a scoring machine.

Leafs loose vs the Pens and the Flyers. Fans so mad that they threw Waffles on the ice at the end of the Flyers game. :laugh:

this is absolutely the problem with the NHL, not the racism, but the fact what darren pang said is right. People have a beef like PK because he is acting like a black athlete with a personality that you would find in football and basketball but the NHL wants nothing to do with that.