Apple Media Event, October 20th

I am ashamed to say that I will be skipping class to watch this.

I am not a fanboy, but my resolve is weak. Steve's reality distortion field is too strong for me :(

3 More post to 8000. ohhhhhhhhh

iPhoto looks really nice. I love how they're implementing those cool iPad application interfaces into Mac OS X as well without destroying the default windowed version.

So far its been OK. I want to hear about a new version of the OS.

Yeah same here. Beyond iPhoto I don't really use the rest of iLife. :laugh:

God, c'mon already with the trailer... We get the point...

The computer next to the iLife demo Mac is running Mac OS X Lion I think. It shows a desktop picture not part of Snow Leopard.

Anyone else notice the new iChat icon? Beside safari on the demo computer, and it seems like the iMac on the left has a new version of the OS...thats a fresh wallpaper :D

Anyone else notice the new iChat icon? Beside safari on the demo computer, and it seems like the iMac on the left has a new version of the OS...thats a fresh wallpaper :D

Yeah noticed it too.

Starting to get boring :/

The demo of the trailers is taking way too long, you're right.

Overal it feels very slow compared to previous Apple keynote. They're dragging out every feature pretty long.

So far pretty boring...I want to see 10.7 :)

Looking at the desktop picture it's running right there next to him. I really wonder if they'll push out the new iChat through software update after the keynote. :o

I have to say iLife '11 is pretty amazing. Microsoft's Live Essentials don't quite cover it. And Apple is right, I know quite a few people that actually switched to Mac OS X because of iLife.

And it's available when?

Today, cool.