Apple Media Event, October 20th

i liked the way the green buttons works already, it makes sense with OSX. apps in OSX are not meant to go full screen, that's the way OSX is built and I like it that way. HAving things full screen makes multitasking harder.

Meh. To each his own, but it makes no sense to me as it currently is.

so lion is pretty gay

You do realize that this is just the first sneak peak at it, right? They will be showing more stuff in the future.

I really didn't expect it any sooner...

I guess it was 2 years between 10.5 and 10.6.... so another 2 years between 10.6 and 10.7 makes sense... but I still want it sooner :p

I guess it was 2 years between 10.5 and 10.6.... so another 2 years between 10.6 and 10.7 makes sense... but I still want it sooner :p

Yeah, every time Apple or Microsoft demo the first version of their next OS it instantly makes the current version feel outdated. :p

I noticed that Mac OS X Lion is indeed using the lighter window chrome from iTunes 10. I also noticed the same Aqua scroll bars. I'm going to make the bold statement right now that those Aqua elements will still be there in the final version. Just so people won't be disappointed next year. ;)