Gran Turismo 5 Photo / Video Thread

Great pics AT. I love that Ferrari. BTW, for whatever reason, peeps are voting this topic down in stars! Vote up!

Thanks, got the Ferrari today :)

Hadn't voted but have done so now, and I think you know the reason it's being voted down shiftyninja.gif

I'm going to let this one slide but no more screenshots of Forza Motorsport 3 (or any other games for that matter). Try not to forget that this thread is about Gran Turismo 5.

I'm going to let this one slide but no more screenshots of Forza Motorsport 3 (or any other games for that matter). Try not to forget that this thread is about Gran Turismo 5.

How could you let this one slide.. :laugh:

How could you let this one slide.. :laugh:

Call it "kindness with a hint of laziness". :shifty:

In all seriousness, the thread is back on track so I see no reason to delete the image (as well as all the replies it generated).

good to see that there are skidmarks in this game... but i would have thought that the jagginess of the smoke effects would not happen in photomode?

i wonder if the effect can be improved in a patch....

auto focus?

I honestly didn't really mess with the settings that much. For the "Flying Civic" I just watched the replay, went to photo mode, set the camera to the distance I wanted and the rotation, then did auto focus on the front end of the car. Did the same for the Dale Jr car as well. I have some more NASCAR pics from Daytona to post here in a bit as well :)

The last picture looks stunning in my opinion :)

Last picture is great. :p

I'll try using the auto-focus option more.

As you can probably tell i dont do photography. Not a fan of American Muscle cars but i must admit im really enjoying driving the Buick 62' Special nearly 700BHP and it sticks to the road like nothing else and its FAST.

post-253434-12912977602848.jpg

As you can probably tell i dont do photography. Not a fan of American Muscle cars but i must admit im really enjoying driving the Buick 62' Special nearly 700BHP and it sticks to the road like nothing else and its FAST.

Blasphemy!

Damn Camaro is a pain to get good pictures lol...

What year?

Here are 4 shots of my Camaro, it's pushing 600hp. This is the only color the car did not look fake in, I had the "Bumblebee" look on the car when I bought it but it looked very cartoony. (If you want the full resolution shots just ask)

Superspeedway%20-%20Daytona.jpg

2010, and with all the upgrades with over 600hp it goes no faster than 165mph...

Did you check your transmission settings (assuming you changed your tranny) to be sure you are set for the higher top end for the gear ratio? BTW, since I can't afford the ZR1 yet, the Camaro has been my go to car for A Spec and B Spec when available. I posted these here before, but they don't look cartoony to me at all:

Kyoto%20-%20Gion.jpg

Grand%20Valley%20East.jpg

Grand%20Valley%20East.jpg

Look good and I have not looked at the tranny settings, I did upgrade it though. My 4 shots looked great I think the yellow just did not look right to me when I had it on. Great shots as well, the first pic are the wheels turned for you or are you able to adjust this?

EDIT: Figured it out :p

Look good and I have not looked at the tranny settings, I did upgrade it though. My 4 shots looked great I think the yellow just did not look right to me when I had it on. Great shots as well, the first pic are the wheels turned for you or are you able to adjust this?

Definately sort out your transmission if you think it isn't going as fast as you think it should be, my 800bhp GT-R 07 was only hitting about 195mph till i went in and moved them up a bit, now I can hit around 235 given the space, lol.