6049162155_691911ab04_z.jpg

DSC_0150 by Paulo Franco, on Flickr

6049712884_f2d554f4eb_z.jpg

DSC_0063 by Paulo Franco, on Flickr

6049713462_7d58dc0471_z.jpg

DSC_0072 by Paulo Franco, on Flickr

6049714156_4bd653d274_z.jpg

DSC_0110 by Paulo Franco, on Flickr

Some pics from the top of Pico island, Azores. To get the this point it is about a 3.5 hour hike.

Note: My cousin and I went out partying the night before, got home at 5:30am, took a cold shower, ate something, packed up our bags and up we went. It was one hell of a trip! From the time we started the hike until we got back down was 10 hours.

http://www.azores.com/pico - my mom was born here, this is my third year in a row visiting, as I find time I will put up more pics.

6049712436_df86e4a372_z.jpg

DSC_0271 by Paulo Franco, on Flickr

Some pics from the top of Pico island, Azores. To get the this point it is about a 3.5 hour hike.

Note: My cousin and I went out partying the night before, got home at 5:30am, took a cold shower, ate something, packed up our bags and up we went. It was one hell of a trip! From the time we started the hike until we got back down was 10 hours.

http://www.azores.com/pico - my mom was born here, this is my third year in a row visiting, as I find time I will put up more pics.

i wonder where u went kid :p nice trip!!

WOW! Yummy! What's on that dish?

plenty of different fish :o!

salmon, tuna, squid, sea urchin, ahi tuna, sweet shrimp, regular shrimp, scallop, hamachi, red snapper, octopus and grilled eel.

I got my camera! My wife and daughter.

lovely pics!

6044048729_67abeaf47b_z.jpg

Love it, but the last one's on the cool side (white balance) :)

AH! That was what seemed "off". Is that better? I reposted above.

AH! That was what seemed "off". Is that better? I reposted above.

Yup! ;)

If you're interested, the super sized version is on my website.

6054979250_f4b47a7ec1_b.jpg

Dejon, you are some sort of God, I don't know how you do this :p

size=4]Rafael[/size]

6061979437_f7e86011bd_z.jpg

My neighbours son. He came walking up to me while i was taking pictures of my car, so i quickly snapped a picture before he had the chance to pose.

A few photos I've taken this year, I'm a complete amateur at all of this, what do you think?

snipped

Pretty good photo's, imaging what you could do with a real camera.

Amazed how good they look though coming from a phone!

Pretty good photo's, imaging what you could do with a real camera.

Amazed how good they look though coming from a phone!

Thank you, the HD7 camera isn't that bad for a phone. I'm thinking about getting a real camera but I have no idea where to start, would like a half decent one but not have to spend a fortune.

Thank you, the HD7 camera isn't that bad for a phone. I'm thinking about getting a real camera but I have no idea where to start, would like a half decent one but not have to spend a fortune.

Those photos you posted were pretty good, there are some minor technical errors but overall you have a very good eye. With a bit of practice and a nicer camera you could be very good.

I especially like the last 2.

I got my camera! My wife and daughter.

Congrats! Great photos, cute daughter. :) I'm guessing this is a 50mm; have you tried using a smaller aperture? I know it's tempting but you'll get sharper images.