• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

Subject Delta    108

India have a great batting lineup, Pakistan have a great bowling lineup. This matchup will be interesting

Zain Adeel    197

if india bat first and we restrict then to 220 or so then we got a chance..

or play first and make atleast 250

Passionate    1

Nothing can be predicted about pak-india match situation . but i am sure that match will be so interesting ..

Zain Adeel    197

the word interesting is a big understatement

:p cant wait for it!!!

Subject Delta    108

the word interesting is a big understatement

:p cant wait for it!!!

If the pakistan that played in a lot of the English tour turn up, the match will be very one sided. If the Pakistan that have been on show so far during the world cup turn up again, I actually think they have a very real chance of winning. I agree though Pakistan VS India promises to be one of the most interesting matches yet!

red.    108

Can't wait for next wednesday. I almost want to call in sick so i can stay home.

I'm hoping India can maintain their record of not losing to Pakistan in World Cups but for some reason i actually think Pakistan will win this. Will be a battle of Pakistan's batting v India's bowling as those are the weaker aspects of the sides.

red.    108

South Africa, one of the favourites for the world cup have just been beaten by New Zealand.

Still to shake off that 'choke' tag.

Kralik    3

Ooops... SA choked again... great chance now for England to get to that final..

Can't wait for next wednesday. I almost want to call in sick so i can stay home.

I'm hoping India can maintain their record of not losing to Pakistan in World Cups but for some reason i actually think Pakistan will win this. Will be a battle of Pakistan's batting v India's bowling as those are the weaker aspects of the sides.

And I want Pakistan to win.. for everything the nation is going through and after facing all the controversies on and off the pitch they are still fighting.. that's what real champions do...

Zain Adeel    197

ops... i was pretty sure SA will be going to semi's but.....

well

about wednesday here in Pakistan most of the schools have given students that day off :p and they know majority of the students wont be coming to school anyway..

ill be stayin home aswell.. :p

lets see how it rolls!

careless_monkey    6

Wow another big surprise of the World Cup! Almost every single game had a surprise ending. I was so sure that South Africa will make it through.

Great going New Zealand. :)

Zain Adeel    197

tommorrows match will be interesting aswell.

i think England got more of a chance. they fight hard!

Subject Delta    108

South Africa's soft middle order has been exposed once again, something I felt was coming after what England did to them. Often their bowling attack makes up for the inadequacy of their batting, but today that didn't come off

guru    322

cant wait for the wednesday match .... i think it'lll depend of Afridi mostly if they bat first and post a huge score and if India bats first Sehwag.Anyone of them batting for more than 20 overs = Match won by their side this is especially true of Afridi more than Sehwag.

NewZealand wont against SA, who'd have thought

Zain Adeel    197

yea... i dont know if we will start the match with spin bowlers..

Afridi and Hafeez can do some serious damage..

But all of our players will need to bat with some SENSE!.. i dont care if they play slow for the first 20 overs.. but i want them to stick!.. but yea i hope they dont get underpressure because of the crowd.

And that new spinner in Indian team is good.

Hulos    0

Ponting stepped down.

Pakistan v India might get messy, but it'll be a thrill no doubt!

Zain Adeel    197

so.. all subcontinent ...

guru    322

yea... i dont know if we will start the match with spin bowlers..

Afridi and Hafeez can do some serious damage..

But all of our players will need to bat with some SENSE!.. i dont care if they play slow for the first 20 overs.. but i want them to stick!.. but yea i hope they dont get underpressure because of the crowd.

And that new spinner in Indian team is good.

i think it'll all depend on who wins the toss. Mohali normally is a batting pitch but its raining now.. the moisture will help the ball swing tomorrow. I think its our team that'll be under pressure because of the crowd. Not sure Starting the match with Spin bowlers will help as Indian team plays spin very well unlike the English and SA.

The hype is unbelievable here. They are screening the matches in all conference rooms in my office lol. i'd rather work from home :shifty:

Zain Adeel    197

haha :p good good!!!

Zain Adeel    197

cant wait for the match to start.

Hulos    0

cant wait for the match to start.

Me neither man. I also have Ivy league admission decisions coming in some six, seven hours after the match. Can't wait for that either :wacko:

Victor Rambo    5,873

India will pwn Pakistan today. :shifty:

• Like 1

psreloaded    66

+1 :D

Del-Funky Smelly Be.    1

Dude this is your dream! India will be pwned by Pakistani team if the match is not fixed. :rofl:

psreloaded    66

Dude this is your dream! India will be pwned by Pakistani team if the match is not fixed. :rofl:

:s So you mean to say that in any case if Pakistan loses, the match was fixed and if Pakistan wins, it was not. This is the most strange comment I have seen in recent times. :blink:

neo1911    793

Nice Nice :)