Meet the browser: Firefox Next

I was compare fonts from latest Nightly and Aurora, looks like in Nightly fonts looks better, can someone confirm this, I start think that I'm bit crazy :rofl:

I was compare fonts from latest Nightly and Aurora, looks like in Nightly fonts looks better, can someone confirm this, I start think that I'm bit crazy :rofl:

Yes, They patched a nice bug few days ago, check last page, maybe you can find it.

Rumour from Mozillazine:

TI Javascript engine may land this or next week. Finger crossed. It will be buggy but bugs will be ironed out slowly slowly.

Another old bug fixed:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=350022

I will be interested in Azure when it starts to help out speed on pages such as this one.

Yeah, it won't really help on simple pages like this, it's already running as fast as it really can be now (my 5 year old computer still blasted past 60fps on pages like this)

It's going to help (primarily) <canvas> and SVG, page rendering is pretty simple.

The only valid bit of info on that page is how to enable pipelining, the maxrequests thing is ignored, and changing the initial paint delay actually slows the browser down.

I remember using those "speed" tweaks with Fx2 and didn't notice a difference at all. So at best it would do nothing, and at worst it would slow down your browser IMO.

Don't know if already posted, but per-site permissions manager landed some time ago:

Permissions-Manager---Nightly.png

type about:permissions in urlbar!

NTP thingy is great and by built-in firefox, it will be handy as well for some users.

same with nightly, mozilla must have auto-update disabled for the two channels right now for some reason

My nightly updated itself last night, and I haven't heard anything about a pause in updates (I can't imagine that ever happening with nightlies now)

My nightly updated itself last night, and I haven't heard anything about a pause in updates (I can't imagine that ever happening with nightlies now)

i haven't updated my nightly since last month, i tried to update it today and it said it was up-to-date so idk