Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

True. I apologise, if someone is finding it hard for people who are less fortunate than myself.

JMann  :blush:

Why I don't have a .co.uk or .com or any other dot you care to think of, is simple.

It's a free webspace that would otherwise just sit there doing nothing. I had some graphics and love creating them so I figured that I may as well use the free space for something. It's a hobby, not a living.

Hell, if I bought a domain for every hobby, I'd be broke in a month.

And call me over-indulgent but I already own three real domains, all serving 'real' purposes.

I'm sorry I'm shure your all very busy with other projects of your own but I'm willing to have recognition on my webpage and also and active link if you help me out with my banner

Thanks guys :D

post-31-1072041328.gif

hahahaha Just ride, that's good Just_ride. They will get to the business if they are interested. Send one of them a PM, sometimes requests get lost in this big thread

you could send jmann a request via his website. he'll probably do it tomorrow 'cos he'll be on christmas holidays. that's providing his server isn't down again ;). Try SniperX too, he's pretty nifty with his sigs :ninja:

Got a favor to ask. I need a logo made for my forum. We're a group called Tennessee Dub's. We are a group of guys and girls that love our VW's and are located in TN. We'd love to have a new logo with the following incorporated into it:

• Volkswagen Symbol
  • TN Dub's
  • Something in the shape of the state of Tennessee

Thanks and I can't wait to see what you guys think up.

I do the requests on this page only today at somepoint for you lot, tad busy! Sorry about the Server by the way the PHP module server crashed and everything went down! ;) But I will do these for you!

JMann

Just Ride, gave it a shot but it is s*** in my opinion, upto you though...

JMann :D

EDIT: That circle is crap! If you could give anymore ideas on improvements on that I would be happy to do them at somepoint in time. Also SinFNY I will do yours later on aswell as Just Rides if any improvements are suggested as I have to beta test a game I got in the post from Microsoft! HeHe cool. :yes:

post-31-1072087715.jpg

Man neowin is quiet today! Umm, Sinfny I once again gave it ago just as an idea. Bit crud though! :blush: Thought I would try, but as you can probably tell I am not really in the mood! As usual! Got drunk last night and know I feel :x . Sorry!

JMann

EDIT: Sorry you can tell I am feeling :x I forgot to attach!

post-31-1072099161.gif

Req: Xmas Sig. / Ava Thank ye muchly :)

I dont think there is anyone here who doesnt know what I like...

(and that's women m'lad)

I'll leave the particulars to you jmann, I trust ya.

Man neowin is quiet today! Umm, Sinfny I once again gave it ago just as an idea. Bit crud though! :blush: Thought I would try, but as you can probably tell I am not really in the mood! As usual! Got drunk last night and know I feel :x . Sorry!

JMann

EDIT: Sorry you can tell I am feeling :x I forgot to attach!

jmann, thanks for the banner man, it looks good for what you call cruddy. If you feel like it and get the chance, would you care to remake it into something that we could perhaps use on a shirt and the website all together? We're looking for something that would flow on a shirt, sticker, and our site. Thanks again man and I hope you get to feeling better.

Starting to feel a tad better! Went for a walk. Ok I will do them but not tonight probably tommorow at somepoint! Sorry to disapoint you. While I am gone SinFny could you explain in more details what you mean by 'Flow' as a typical UK bloke I dont understand...

JMann

While I am gone SinFny could you explain in more details what you mean by 'Flow' as a typical UK bloke I dont understand...

JMann

No problem man. We are looking for something that we could use all across the board. Something that would look good on a shirt and on our website and on a sticker. The banner you made is great for our forum but not a shirt. See what I am saying? Anyhoo, work on it when you get time and thanks as always.

SinFny

Forster, I love these. Also the pictures on your site! Especially (well, it's kinda obvious!) I thought I would use one as it is your sig and avatar. It doesn't have a large reference to xmas, but a small but funny one! They are both attached one after the other.

JMann

post-31-1072118384.gif

SinFny, had a go and did my first VECTOR DRAWING! This was of Tennessee! I dont really know what it looks like so I hope it is roughly right and it is also transparent and is a .png. Also it should be easily resizible if not go to http://www.mir.net and download the image resizer and that will smoothen out the pixels and get it right. Or do it in Photoshop. Hope you like it, sorry about the size got a bit carried away! :whistle:

JMann

post-31-1072120742.png

Abs, I gave it ago for you and I think regarding that you only gave the name to put on it for me and no other description I dont think it is that bad! Man I should be ill more often. Might get more done I suppose...Signature and Avatar are attached one after the other.

JMann :D

post-31-1072122884.gif