Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

SinFny, had a go and did my first VECTOR DRAWING! This was of Tennessee! I dont really know what it looks like so I hope it is roughly right and it is also transparent and is a .png. Also it should be easily resizible if not go to http://www.mir.net and download the image resizer and that will smoothen out the pixels and get it right. Or do it in Photoshop. Hope you like it, sorry about the size got a bit carried away! :whistle:

JMann

That looks good jmann. That's a good vectored Tennessee and yes, that's what it looks like. I like it a lot and I think it will look good on shirts. However, if you get bored or sober up more, keep sending them my way. Hehe...thanks for everything man. You've been a great help to me and to many others.

As you may already know I'm knew to this but I want to be a regular and get to know all this stuff

If anyone is willing could they show me how to add a signature to my posts I'm sorta lost. that would be greatly appreciated thanks greatly

JUST_RIDE

If you go to Edit controls at the top, click on that, then go to edit signature on the left. You can add one on that page

If you get to the edit signatures section. You have to click on the IMG button. It will prompt you for a URL to the image. Meaning it has to be on a webserver somewhere. Insert the URL to the image there, and then it will work.

JMann, much appreciated and i do like the avatar and sig, but i was wondering if you could change the colours to more dark blue and have some sort of gothic theme on it and make it more complex (i prefer complex to minimalism)? if you cant its great anyway, thanks a lot! :happy:

hey ya'll sniperX was workin on a banner and logo for my site, but i think he died ;) lol he hasn't replied in a while and i need a banner and logo soon, if anyone think they can handle a challenge go for it here are my original logos,

bannermet.png

hs.png

if possible please include the words "hybrid_soldier" and/or something to do with the band linkin park. if you want the official font of linkin park is located here

thanks in advance :D

hybrid_soldier

Hey JMann, did you do the new Storm's signature?

Laters, ya'll like mine? :happy:

Hey noodle can you make me a coolio flash sig like that ? ;) except for my game clans forums so it would have to have,

Xt.Inct TAW on it and some coolio design like yours ;) i suck at flash, and although i can go ahead and make a gif sig or something i like the flash better

Maybe for bg to it some dinosaurs or dino bones or something i dunno, lol anyways your sig is nice ;)

oh yeh sorry about all the ;) lol

Grahpic Request

-------------------

Can i have a signiture for NAdventure?? I need a all right or good one .. not an MS Paint type one or basic one. If you can't do good one's just try and i'll judge

Click here to see a picture of what NAdventure looks like.

I don't want my name on it, i'll put that on myself or maybe i won't put it on at all. And basically the word NAdventure on it somewhere.

The current game is at alpha and hasn't really got anything on it and there's no snapshots on the website so i have added one here. click the live above for it!

Hey JMann, did you do the new Storm's signature?

Laters, ya'll like mine? :happy:

n00dle, yes I did. He added me to his MSN then StOrM said you were both really good mates? And that you wouldn't mind? So I did it, but I put by N00DLE on it so that you would obviously take the credit as it was your work..sorry. :huh: Umm, your new signature and avatar is very nice, I like it. But why is it .swf? I can't see any animation? Please explain or am I just being dumb headed.

JMann :blush: