Graphic Request Thread

Question

kikflip_kid

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

JMann
hey ya'll sniperX was workin on a banner and logo for my site, but i think he died ;)  lol he hasn't replied in a while and i need a banner and logo soon, if anyone think they can handle a challenge go for it here are my original logos,

http://hs.c-monkey.net/bannermet.png

http://hs.c-monkey.net/hs.png

if possible please include the words "hybrid_soldier" and/or something to do with the band linkin park. if you want the official font of linkin park is located here

thanks in advance :D

hybrid_soldier

Hey man, umm, yeah ok. You PM'ed me with this request but yeah ok I will have a go in a second for you. I also suspect I will do you a sig and avatar aswell, just give me a while as quite a few are coming in. Website as well! Umm, I think it was Just Ride who said he thought I went on a Vacation, well I wish I did but no. What is happening is that me and my mate are setting up our own webservers at the moment and it is quite hard to do so far, so I don't have much time to do Graphics but I will do some for you lot now.

JMann ;)

JMann
JMann, much appreciated and i do like the avatar and sig, but i was wondering if you could change the colours to more dark blue and have some sort of gothic theme on it and make it more complex (i prefer complex to minimalism)? if you cant its great anyway, thanks a lot! :happy:

No problemo, I will change it for you laters.

JMann :laugh:

JMann

Abs, I went for Gothic and high ammount of things going on and it looked pretty darn crud, the name Abs doesn't go with Gothic really! :cool: So I came up with the 'Wired' feel to it. Hope you like if not I am sure we can re-arrange something...Signature and Avatar are attached one after the other.

JMann :blink:

post-31-1072184584.gif

Storm
Hey JMann, did you do the new Storm's signature?

Laters, ya'll like mine? :happy:

ive spoke to you on MSN, he did, you dont mind do you?

JMann

Here is your Avatar, upto you to make the decision though. Umm, Hybrid I have been called to do a Job by someone offering a lot of dosh I think :p So I will do your laters, okay? Thats a promise though. Sometime later today. If pos though could no more requests be made for me as I won't have time, wait until I have done Hybrids and BlueNads requests (that is if I eventually understand Bluenads request! MSPAINT! What! I thought that became extinct on a graphics artists computer!

JMann

post-31-1072184866.gif

chema

Not at all :D

I guess I'll make a "Public-Open-Source" Signature Pack :D One of these days :happy:

mark03

MSPaint Rocks! :punk:

:shudder:

forster
Forster, I love these. Also the pictures on your site! Especially (well, it's kinda obvious!) I thought I would use one as it is your sig and avatar. It doesn't have a large reference to xmas, but a small but funny one! They are both attached one after the other.

JMann

ROFL - Thanks fella, they're great :)

JMann

hybrid_soldier this is one of them I have done for you the logo, signature and avatar are coming up laters but the Header is below. It is the same size as your old one and is on nearly the same colour scheme, had to give you a link cause it would of resized the thread page which really pee's me off!

JMann

Hybrid Soldier Header

+chorpeac
Hey Chorpeac,

You wanna give my banner a try?

Glad you got your sig working. Since I am not a graphic artist....I couldn't do a sig for you brother. Sorry.

BlueNad

hrmm . is ANyone working on my siggy?

Grahpic request on page before this page :)

mark03

JMann, i think that Hybrid Soldier Header is some of your best work yet (Y) very slick

phase
hrmm . is ANyone working on my siggy?

I would but I only use MS Paint :p

JMann

BlueNad I said I would earlier but give me a while, Mark cheers for the comment I don't think it was that good, but I like it.

JMann

JMann

Hybrid, I have to do some stuff for a mate but I will do the rest of your requests in a moment for you's!

JMann

JMann

Hybrid Soldier, well I have being working on yours for ages now and I have come up with all the following logo's and signature and avatar for you. Kept um all on roughly the same styles. Hope you like them. As well, if possible, cause they have taken me so long to do could you possibly do two things for me? One give me a little bit of credit on your site, something along the lines of Header and Logo by: JMann Designs.com. linked to http://www.jmanndesigns.com? secondly! You must do this one please change all the colour of your site from that horrible lime green to white as it would look SO MUCH better! Also it would go with the logo's I made you more aswell! Please do that one, hopefully it should only consist of you changing a few Hex codes shouldn't it?

JMann :D

Signature:

Signature.gif

Logo:

SmallLogo.gif

JMann

BlueNAD I will try to make some sense out of your request and then I will give it a shot for you.

JMann

j005u

ok i have a request, it not really making something, rather edititing

what i need is some1 to make a few emoticons alpha transparent (clear the white backround) i dont know how to do this witouth some loss. also i dont know how to do it for the animated ones

u can find the trillain pack here http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=125872

just install into some dir, or if u need, i can zip the images up

any1 willing to do this?

JMann
Grahpic Request

-------------------

Can i have a signiture for NAdventure?? I need a all right or good one .. not an MS Paint type one or basic one. If you can't do good one's just try and i'll judge

Click here to see a picture of what NAdventure looks like.

I don't want my name on it, i'll put that on myself or maybe i won't put it on at all. And basically the word NAdventure on it somewhere.

The current game is at alpha and hasn't really got anything on it and there's no snapshots on the website so i have added one here. click the live above for it!

And in Plain English? Oh well, I will try something along those lines. But tough it will have to have your name on it.

JMann

Yeah you can make them transparent then save them as a png format and then they are perfectly transparent. The only problem is I can't do Emoticons as they are too small and fiddly. I like to have space.

JMann

JMann

BlueNad, gave it a shot.

post-31-1072207039.gif

JMann

I am giving up for tonight. Mayb do some tommorow, but I don't know as it is Christmas Eve and all. I am probably going out with me mates, but who knows.

JMann

krylon

THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, THANK YOU JMANN, looks so damn awesome. lime green is good as gone thank you.

JMann

Cool dude. You obviously like them then? LOL! Thats cool.