New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery

Really tired of hearing about this. Honestly, even though I know it's the law, I couldn't care less if dude was born here or not. He has obviously spent a substantial amount of time living here regardless, and hasn't done anything outside of a past president. So besides the fact that it's the law, what does it really matter?

*sigh* A site trying to get hits by appealing to disgruntled Republicans who are clutching at straws to try and undermine Obama.

Actually Infowars and Prison Planet cater to conspiracy theorists, not Republicans.

Which was also debunked by Mudslag, twice, yesterday.

Getting sick of seeing Alex Jones' face and the stupid **** that comes flying out of his mouth.

Actually Infowars and Prison Planet cater to conspiracy theorists, not Republicans.

By not strongly denouncing such conspiracies, you support them through passive indifference. Hence, Republicans cater to whomever they can get a vote from.

The comment in the video they posted couldn't be anymore true.

"I'm a Creative Director for a digital agency and have been a graphic designer for over 10 years. If? your "experts" actually knew anything about digital design programs they would realize Photoshop and Illustrator have nothing to do with this. It's something called Adobe OCR (Optical Character Recognition). OCR takes a scanned doc and breaks it out into layers automatically. Check it out, you might learn something for once in your pathetic life."

Read my post above yours.

The comment in the video they posted couldn't be anymore true.

"I'm a Creative Director for a digital agency and have been a graphic designer for over 10 years. If? your "experts" actually knew anything about digital design programs they would realize Photoshop and Illustrator have nothing to do with this. It's something called Adobe OCR (Optical Character Recognition). OCR takes a scanned doc and breaks it out into layers automatically. Check it out, you might learn something for once in your pathetic life."

Nothing of interest to see here then. Thanks (Y)

Good lord, who edited that video in the first place? That's incredibly bad - I think we did better 20 years ago in school.

Give a powerful tool to an idiot, he will craft some nifty crap and throw it in the face of the pro. For those that is buying into this stupid facts, please understand that PDF is an Acrobat format. It isn't Illustrator native format.

whats with the visceral hate for birthers ? so what if they believe Obama was born outside of US :/ how does it matter to you?

These people might run the country some day.

Birthers are idiots. Did anyone actually think oince they did release his certificate that they would buy it? NO!

I can't decide if it was a good decision or a bad decision that the birth certificate was posted. It seems kinda lame that it was posted, but at the same time Obama might want to make the opposition seem lame.

whats with the visceral hate for birthers ? so what if they believe Obama was born outside of US :/ how does it matter to you?

So what if they hate birthers? How does it matter to you?

whats with the visceral hate for Obama supporters birthers ? so what if they believe Obama was born outside inside of US :/ how does it matter to you?

see what I did there?

whats with the visceral hate for Obama supporters birthers ? so what if they believe Obama was born outside inside of US :/ how does it matter to you?

see what I did there?

Yeah, only the supporters HATE on the birthers, while the birthers QUESTION the supporters. See what I did there? Truth hurts

I can't decide if it was a good decision or a bad decision that the birth certificate was posted. It seems kinda lame that it was posted, but at the same time Obama might want to make the opposition seem lame.

I think it's full of winsauce. I didn't at first but what he's done is drawn a line of credibility. By responding now, people like Orly Taitz who was seen holding up an alleged selective service registration the same day he released that will seem even further detached...grasping at any straw to try and justify their racism.

I guess what I'm saying is that he's just called and won the hand. People who keep trying to raise the best are just looking silly now because the game is good and over.

Oh, and he doesn't even have to breathe to make the opposition seem lame ;)

Yeah, only the supporters HATE on the birthers, while the birthers QUESTION the supporters. See what I did there? Truth hurts

I think you're saying that you're a birther? Gotcha. I'll go ahead then and ignore anything else you ever have to say in this forum. Thanks for heads up...er..I mean truth ROFL

Also, what do you guys got for the next 4 years when he annihilates you in the 2012 general? hahahahahaha Fake drivers' license? adulterated golf card? Inadequate pizza delivery tip? I can hardly wait...soooo much fun!

They're idiots, trying to spread their idiocy.

see what I did there?

no.

for starters you don't get hated or use this irrelevant issue as some sort of litmus test for intelligence - just because you support Obama.

They're idiots, trying to spread their idiocy.

if thats the case, isn't ignoring them better ? i'd think the Birthers are more conspiracy theorists.. i dont see the similar hate for UFO believers,Bermuda triange types or even 9/11 truthers for that matter