New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery

Stop posting ****ing garbage from Infowars.

That site is less credible than the ****ing DailyMail.

:rolleyes:

The original poster is banned and the source is not from a main source of news. Can a mod perhaps closed this nonsense?

Why? It's in the "It's a Conspiracy" thread. Doesn't mean it's true, so therefor if people want to talk about it they can. You don't like this thread, Don't read it!

It's the white house. If they want to make a fake birth certificate, im sure they could just make a real one and fill it out with fake information. And avoid Photoshop... :rolleyes:

ahhh who cares... if it IS fake nothing will change EITHER way..

Agreed.

I fully believe Obama was born in Kenya.

I don't really care, since he spent much of his life growing up in the USA.

I don't care about his skin color either.

What I don't like is that he does not know how to be a good President. :ermm:

Obama's mother was a US Citizen, therefore he's still eligible to be the president as he is a US Citizen by birth right.

if he was born outside of the U.S. he would not be a "NATURAL BORN" Citizen. and that is the requirement for president.

• 4 weeks later...

It's the white house. If they want to make a fake birth certificate, im sure they could just make a real one and fill it out with fake information. And avoid Photoshop... :rolleyes:

But, that makes too much sense... so it would never happen lol

Really tired of hearing about this. Honestly, even though I know it's the law, I couldn't care less if dude was born here or not. He has obviously spent a substantial amount of time living here regardless, and hasn't done anything outside of a past president. So besides the fact that it's the law, what does it really matter?

Weellll, I don't buy into the whole birther thing and I'm not applying it to this scenario, but this could become a slippery slope. Saying we don't mind if the President breaks a few laws here and there, I dunno. Sketchy and not a precedent I'd want to set.

Did no one watch the video? Why would the white house release the documents with LAYERS not flattened? And then when you hide the top one with the new information, you see an old spot where a 9! used to be, and is just covered up with other random crap not even a 9. This is a ridiculous job, who would post that on a government website?

Did none of you watch the video? What are you guys even talking about?

edit: When you have people saying, 'so what that it's the law, what does it really matter?' That's RETARDED. If the president is breaking laws, who isn't? Obviously a criminal president isn't going to eliminate the criminal element. So that's why it really matters.

So what that it's the law you can't smoke weed, what does it really matter?

"Well it does so we send people away to jail cuz that really helps and doesn't ruin their life at all"

And for those of you who think it's illustrator manipulation:

These layers are also revealed by the White House issued PDF?s hex file in freeware hex editor. Within its code are listed 8 image masks, which if changed from value ?true? to ?false? turn off and on to reveal the layers as demonstrated in the video and in Illustrator. Whether these represent compression artifacts or other digitizing processes, or whether these masks represent deliberate manipulation remains to be conclusively shown.

<< /Length 17 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 123 /Height 228 /ImageMask
    true /BitsPerComponent 1 /Filter /FlateDecode >> << /Length 13 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 199 /Height 778 /ImageMask
    true /BitsPerComponent 1 /Filter /FlateDecode >>
    << /Length 19 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 47 /Height 216 /ImageMask

<< /Length 15 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 42 /Height 274 /ImageMask

<< /Length 10 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 1454 /Height 1819
    /ImageMask true /BitsPerComponent 1 /Filter /FlateDecode >>

<< /Length 25 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 132 /Height 142 /ImageMask

<< /Length 23 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 243 /Height 217 /ImageMask

<< /Length 21 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 34 /Height 70 /ImageMask

Did no one watch the video?

Which one? The claim that it's a fake has been debunked so many times it isn't even funny anymore. Every single argument to support the "it's fake/manipulated claim" has been made by clueless people who make stuff up as they go along.

Did no one watch the video? Why would the white house release the documents with LAYERS not flattened? And then when you hide the top one with the new information, you see an old spot where a 9! used to be, and is just covered up with other random crap not even a 9. This is a ridiculous job, who would post that on a government website?

edit: When you have people saying, 'so what that it's the law, what does it really matter?' That's RETARDED. If the president is breaking laws, who isn't? Obviously a criminal president isn't going to eliminate the criminal element. So that's why it really matters.

"Well it does so we send people away to jail cuz that really helps and doesn't ruin their life at all"

You mean the one where... Illustrator shows a PDF with layers, because that is a feature of Illustratot? You wanna talk retarded, go back and watch a video that debunks your ****ty video and then we can call this thread retarded..

Here, since I know you'll be unable to do your own research.

Maybe you should watch this video which explains the "layers" that people think were there but actually were not. And no its not manipulation going on but just how these programs open up these files.

I just can't believe that people are still going at it with this "Obama is not American" crap. Don't you people have anything better to do ?

Really tired of hearing about this. Honestly, even though I know it's the law, I couldn't care less if dude was born here or not. He has obviously spent a substantial amount of time living here regardless, and hasn't done anything outside of a past president. So besides the fact that it's the law, what does it really matter?

It matters because it is the law. ;)

I just can't believe that people are still going at it with this "Obama is not American" crap. Don't you people have anything better to do ?

These people just cant stand having a black man in power.

Conspiracy theorists never do :( Funnily enough Obama's competition at the time, John McCain, was born in Panama. Question his eligibility or religion? Nah, course not.

These people just cant stand having a black man in power.

Troll much ... oh wait, your a lib ... playing the race card is what you do... :whistle:

god damn it these people are just stupid. the birthers are the most idiotic people ever....

Troll much ... oh wait, your a lib ... playing the race card is what you do... :whistle:

So then, explain why, after the evidence has been brought to light. The LONG Form birth certificate that they were waiting for, has been released, yet they still don't believe it?

Nice use of your hate word btw ;) At least my position doesnt have the word "Con" in it.

There's probably no amount of information that will convince some people that Obama was born in America.

Exactly! That is why I don't debate it with people. It is pointless trying to convince those that refuse to be convinced!

So then, explain why, after the evidence has been brought to light. The LONG Form birth certificate that they were waiting for, has been released, yet they still don't believe it?

I really don't know .. it's not that important to me ... I was just pointing out your propensity to troll the thread with ignorant comments like the one you made ...