New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery

Is really important to know if it is real or not because, if it is not real then it is a proof that Obama manipulated the information or, even worst, he was manipulated and their information.

And who knows, may be he, from started, was a puppet.

I think you're saying that you're a birther? Gotcha. I'll go ahead then and ignore anything else you ever have to say in this forum. Thanks for heads up...er..I mean truth ROFL

Also, what do you guys got for the next 4 years when he annihilates you in the 2012 general? hahahahahaha Fake drivers' license? adulterated golf card? Inadequate pizza delivery tip? I can hardly wait...soooo much fun!

Never said I was a birther, shows how blinded by hate you are as a liberal. I do, however, disapprove of the job Obama is doing in office. That being said, birthers, right wing complainers, and everyone else that are trying to make Obama look bad are fine with me. I would like to see him lose his bid for a second term.

The Birthers are failing to realize that Obama was in the Senate before becoming president. It's not like he just suddenly appeared one day, announcing his candidacy for the Office. If he manipulated this, this lie has been hidden for years. If there was a lie, it would have been uncovered years ago.

I think that, regardless of where you were born, if you have spent at least the latter half of your underage years in the states, you should be a citizen entitled to the exact same rights, including presidency.

I don't care where Obama was from - he's doing a horrible job and I still want him out.

Which was also debunked by Mudslag, twice, yesterday.

Getting sick of seeing Alex Jones' face and the stupid **** that comes flying out of his mouth.

Nothing against you, but a general comment on this video itself (and countless others like it). Why in the hell is it so hard for people shooting videos like this to use a damned tripod and turn their autofocus off???

*sigh* A site trying to get hits by appealing to disgruntled Republicans who are clutching at straws to try and undermine Obama.

*sigh* More like a site trying to get hits from liberals ready to throw fireballs at those gosh-darn awful republicans

The whole "birther" thing was never popularized by republicans (until trump). Liberals needed a new issue with sensationalist headlines like "Republicans believe Obama Presidency Illegitimate". It's a sideshow meant to keep you from paying attention to real issues. Most headlines are.

It's a ****ing stupid law which doesn't even apply to Obama because he was born in the US. I cannot believe people are still talking about this even though it is a stupid law which goes against the very basic principles of democracy. I cannot fathom how the **** do these "birther" morons condone stupid acts of war on other nations in the name of democracy while they do not even believe in democracy in their own country.

all i gotta say is that.......before 1776 George Washington was british (subject) who wasn't born in the united states and he became president

You can't believe anything coming out of that idiot Alex Jones' mouth. For crying out loud, he claimed that planes didn't really fly into the Trade Centers!! What a nutjob.

It's a ****ing stupid law which doesn't even apply to Obama because he was born in the US. I cannot believe people are still talking about this even though it is a stupid law which goes against the very basic principles of democracy. I cannot fathom how the **** do these "birther" morons condone stupid acts of war on other nations in the name of democracy while they do not even believe in democracy in their own country.

but the u.s isn't a true democracy...democracy involves a well informed public, which we are far from it.

*sigh* More like a site trying to get hits from liberals ready to throw fireballs at those gosh-darn awful republicans

The whole "birther" thing was never popularized by republicans (until trump). Liberals needed a new issue with sensationalist headlines like "Republicans believe Obama Presidency Illegitimate". It's a sideshow meant to keep you from paying attention to real issues. Most headlines are.

Yeah? And the 'whole birther thing' was never squashed into the dirt by Republicans as it should have either. What's your point? Your peeps have stood by and supported this nonsense through NOT denouncing it.

If this is too much for you to understand, nothing and I mean nothing will ever get through to you. But I'm going to try anyway - dig this, the rest of us are paying close attention to the Gas and Oil Party Medicare Destroying Ryan Act.

We're going to beat you about the head and shoulders with this until 2012 and it's a beautiful thing. The only thing sweeter now is going to be watching those senate sonsofbitches be forced to vote on it too.

Liberals have got more than we need, now go away.

all i gotta say is that.......before 1776 George Washington was british (subject) who wasn't born in the united states and he became president

Wow whose side are you on dude? ROFL He was born in VIRGINIA. jfc.

but the u.s isn't a true democracy...democracy involves a well informed public, which we are far from it.

Speak for yourself bro.

Come on fact check yourself before making a comment like that, George Washington was born in Virginia.

Obama's mother was a US Citizen, therefore he's still eligible to be the president as he is a US Citizen by birth right.

OK, I have to keep repeating this because it seems that people don't understand that it isn't quite as simple as that. The mother's age at the time of the child's birth is also a factor if the child's father isn't a US citizen and the child is born outside the US. At the time that Obama was born, the law was that the mother had to be at least 19 (technically, it said that she had to have lived in the US for at least 5 years after her 14th birthday). Later changes to the law made this 16 (14th birthday + 2 years), but the changes were not retroactive. His mother was only 18 at the time of his birth. If he had not been born on US soil (which he was), that is the part of the law that would have denied him birthright citizenship.

All people who were living in the territory of the US at the time that the Constitution was ratified were automatically considered US citizens. It was actually quite some time (1837) before a president was elected who was actually born after the US was formed (Martin Van Buren).

Again, citizenship law is far more complex than most people realize.

Come on fact check yourself before making a comment like that, George Washington was born in Virginia.

You might want to re-read what he wrote. Technically he was correct (Virginia was a British colony at the time that Washington was born, up until 1776). As I have already pointed out though, that doesn't make him ineligible to be the US president.

You might want to re-read what he wrote. Technically he was correct (Virginia was a British colony at the time that Washington was born, up until 1776). As I have already pointed out though, that doesn't make him ineligible to be the US president.

touche

I'm still really not sure why people care so much. I mean the man's entire job is basically to be the face of "teh evil government!1!1!" and be a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong whether he had anything to do with it or not.

Please bear in mind that the thread title is the title of the Infowars article and does not represent my personal beliefs regarding the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate in any way.

Here's the article:

http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

I am sorry but you do believe this even if you saying you don't. It not friggen fake its real. There are videos out there to prove it that the video from info wars is just wrong what they are saying and it shows what info wars is showing then ina debuink video it actually shows you why the birth thing is real and not a fake like the Alex Jones Show is showing which is info wars.

Again you guys believe in doomsday stuff that Aliens are our gods and that the end of the world will happen on May 21 and Dec 21,2012 and etc and also are haters of OBAMA and will do anything to discredit him.

There's probably no amount of information that will convince some people that Obama was born in America.

Thats an understatement

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_birth_lawsuit

PASADENA, Calif. ? Leaders in the so-called "birther" movement argued their case over President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship before a federal appeals court Monday in Southern California, claiming the full birth certificate he released last week had been doctored.

But it was unclear how far their arguments would go, given the previous failed lawsuits on the issue and concern from the court about whether the latest claim was filed too late to be considered.

Obama's production of the vital record was aimed at quashing any lingering doubt among critics who contend he shouldn't have been elected because he couldn't prove he was a citizen ? a prerequisite for the nation's highest office.

But it has not deterred Orly Taitz, an attorney at the forefront of the birther movement. On Monday, Taitz told a three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals that the long-form birth certificate released by Obama is "not a true and correct image."

"It's very inventive computer art," she said.

Time to send the seals back in

Hmm, from an outsider point of view .. Liberals and Republicans are all Americans together, all being distracted by stupid things like this, all being distracted and turned against each other by extremist media and the like who focus on differences instead of similarities. 'Divide and conquer' is a great strategy.

• 1 month later...
Please bear in mind that the thread title is the title of the Infowars article and does not represent my personal beliefs regarding the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate in any way.

Infowars... Isn't that run by racist Christian fundie Alex Jones?