New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery

I really don't know .. it's not that important to me ... I was just pointing out your propensity to troll the thread with ignorant comments like the one you made ...

It wasn't ignorant. It's the only explanation right now.

So then, explain why, after the evidence has been brought to light. The LONG Form birth certificate that they were waiting for, has been released, yet they still don't believe it?

Cognitive dissonance kicked in after it was released...

We want the long form birth cert! We want the long form birth cert! We want the long form birth cert!

[birth cert released]

*SPOINK*

The long form birth cert is clearly a fake!

7177.strip.gif

What I don't get, if this is clearly a fake - why is no one seeming to care? Why is the questions about additional layers being added to the document unanswered? Why were dates and signatures the only areas of the negative that went bad and needed touch-ups? why aren't other negatives from that time frame checked to see if they have this inconsistency as well? Im sure President Obama wasn't the only child born at that hospital that month or week, or likely even day...

The US got hypocritically works! Its ironic, don't you think?

You got strip searches and xray machines at the airport and are enforcing them in other countries - but your own commander and chief provides an admittedly photoshopped document on the website claiming its real, and analysts and experts alike can contest several legitimate digital evidence reasons otherwise, which refused to be answered by officials is a bit more than a tiny bit suspicious..

What I don't get, if this is clearly a fake - why is no one seeming to care? Why is the questions about additional layers being added to the document unanswered? Why were dates and signatures the only areas of the negative that went bad and needed touch-ups? why aren't other negatives from that time frame checked to see if they have this inconsistency as well? Im sure President Obama wasn't the only child born at that hospital that month or week, or likely even day...

The US got hypocritically works! Its ironic, don't you think?

You got strip searches and xray machines at the airport and are enforcing them in other countries - but your own commander and chief provides an admittedly photoshopped document on the website claiming its real, and analysts and experts alike can contest several legitimate digital evidence reasons otherwise, which refused to be answered by officials is a bit more than a tiny bit suspicious..

The so called evidence thats being posted as proof of a fake is countered by evidence that the so called proof is more poof then proof. The "layers" questions have been answered. There is no admittedly photoshopped document and analysts and experts that are being touted are failing to live up to the proof.

Here is the one question you should be asking yourself. If there was any legitimacy to this why is the GOP staying mum on this? They could destroy Obama and the Dems for the next decade over this, IF it had any truth to it. They could roll back EVERYTHING Obama has done while in office. They could wipe the floor with the Dems. So why is the GOP ignoring the so called biggest conspiracy of our generation?

The simple answers is they know nothing is here. So they sit back and let the fringe groups use this which works to their advantage.

We want the long form birth cert! We want the long form birth cert! We want the long form birth cert!

[birth cert released]

*SPOINK*

7177.strip.gif

Exactly. People make their own conclusions based on how they feel and then they attempt to arrange the "facts" to support their conclusions. Unfortunately rational though and critical thinking skills are lost on a not insignificant number of people.

Agreed.

I fully believe Obama was born in Kenya.

I don't really care, since he spent much of his life growing up in the USA.

I don't care about his skin color either.

What I don't like is that he does not know how to be a good President. :ermm:

You mean like the drunk before him? Or the womanizer before him? Maybe you might the passive-aggressive coward before him? Was it the guy who likely was not even mentally there while in office? How about the peanut farmer who could not stand up to anyone? I won't even mention Ford or Nixion. So basically it comes down to Ike, JFK and, or LBJ being our last "real" president, which was a hell of a long time before likely either of us were born... and oh, yeah... they were hated to.

As for Obama being born in Kenya... you can believe whatever you want to believe, but he already told everyone the truth. He was born on Krypton. The conspiracy is whether or not it was of Earth I or Earth II.

[birth cert released]

*SPOINK*

7177.strip.gif

Cognitive dissonance or racism? Or most likely both.

As for Obama being born in Kenya... you can believe whatever you want to believe, but he already told everyone the truth. He was born on Krypton. The conspiracy is whether or not it was of Earth I or Earth II.

Lmao. I don't know why but I laughed so hard when I read the bolded part.