January Desktop

Originally posted by scoob

u've got a black moniotr and a white case? wtf were u smokin when u bought that

its not white, its aluminium, and i was thinking that its one of the best cases avialable

Originally posted by scoob

hmm thats pretty cool, icons look fuzzy that big

Those icons on my desktop appear to be fuzzy because I saved it as a JPEG file! If I saved it as a PNG, it would look better, but Netscape won't let me upload anything above 1 MB at a time!

Originally posted by Daza

nice.. you could go for transperent icons

My Computer - > Right Click -> Properties - > Advanced - > Visual Effects etc [settings] - > Check "Use Icon Shadows for icon labels on desktop". ;)

Thanks, man! And it's "Use Drop Shadows for Icon Labels on Desktop", just if you were wondering!

Hey guys,

I was wondering why some themes have different spacing for the icons in their toolbars, and if it is possible to change it to a standard one. my reason is this: i have a toolbar across the top. i have the icon size set as 47, so i can have the ones i want to fit perfectly across. right now i'm running prophecy blue, but when i change my style to say prophecy gray, or several others, the icon spacing becomes larger, and some icons will get bumped off the edge and it will give me one of those ">>" arrows to see the rest. so, back to the question at the top anyone know where i can change this?? Look Here to see what i mean.

ciao!

joe

Originally posted by BroChaos

Hey guys,

I was wondering why some themes have different spacing for the icons in their toolbars, and if it is possible to change it to a standard one. my reason is this: i have a toolbar across the top. i have the icon size set as 47, so i can have the ones i want to fit perfectly across. right now i'm running prophecy blue, but when i change my style to say prophecy gray, or several others, the icon spacing becomes larger, and some icons will get bumped off the edge and it will give me one of those ">>" arrows to see the rest. so, back to the question at the top anyone know where i can change this?? Look Here to see what i mean.

ciao!

joe

I beleive it us becuzz the content margins for the buttons are diff on diff themes. If you import the theme and change the content margins for the particular part ... that can be fixed .... if I eexplained that correctly :)

hey dazzla very very nice desk :) where can we find the STATIC theme ? im so much waiting for this one..wont use another one :)

btw dazzla is there a way you can send me the 2 fonts you using in your Sig please ?? i really love them (jap/gothic) :)

thnx

cheers,

ps: XCERT YOU ROXK !

Edit: Ok so we are gonna wait :) /me lub default xp theme (blue/green powa!)

Sorry, documents. I said to Xcert I aint gonna give it out so I aint. Just let me say that the wait will be worthwhile...

BuG, I used Monotype Corsiva, which is included in XP. The japanese writing is just a picture i downloaded, cleaned up and modified i'm afraid.

Xcert - Thanks man, worked like a charm. i got it on my first try and that was the first time i've ever even used style builder :lick:

hehe, well anyways, just wanted to say thanks, and the new theme looks slick, looking forward to getting my hands on it.

ciao!

joe

Originally posted by documents

i dont see whats so special bout the theme, nothing against u xcert, i just think its kinda bad looking but im probley wrong

You're just ****ed cause you asked me about 100 times over IM to send it and I said no.

i dont see whats so special bout the theme, nothing against u xcert, i just think its kinda bad looking but im probley wrong

Why do you want a preview copy of it if you think it looks bad ... ?

i'd like to dedicate my latest desktop to Xcert;) who helped me figure out the icon spacing in the toolbar, and who helped make this all possible. hehe, um, i was really suprised by the smoothness of junjibar, so it took over, let's see how long it'll last.

Check it!

ciao!

joe

**EDIT** saint dark's egocentrica in grey goes really well too i think, and i haven't had a chance to use his background yet, so i think i'm gonna stick with it. version 2 HERE

Yeah ... Jumjibar is a good theme .... Thought i don't like that the left side of the start panel you can't see any hover highlight when you put your cursor over it ... but stil .... that theme remains on my HDD

i just wanna see what all the menus look like but dazzla showed me, nothing special

There is a solution to you no liking the theme ..... and I'm sure you have figured that out already .....

... don't use it when it's released ... :right:

I make themes for my personal use ... and if others happen to like them ... good .... of others don't ... fine ...

I have no idea if these links will work or not. I've never used my isp webspace after all this time lol.

http://communities.msn.com/Quazzi/Document...s/deskJan21.jpg

http://communities.msn.com/Quazzi/Document.../dsktp01.14.jpg

Here is the Carmen Electra backround if anyone wants:

http://communities.msn.com/Quazzi/Document...rmenElectra.jpg

The theme looks really kleen Xcert:)

Originally posted by Quazzi

I have no idea if these links will work or not. I've never used my isp webspace after all this time lol.

http://communities.msn.com/Quazzi/Document...s/deskJan21.jpg

http://communities.msn.com/Quazzi/Document.../dsktp01.14.jpg

Here is the Carmen Electra backround if anyone wants:

http://communities.msn.com/Quazzi/Document...rmenElectra.jpg

The theme looks really kleen Xcert:)

WOW those are just awesome especially the first one! Did you made those by yourself? If so, GREAT job!!!

Greets, Digital