January Desktop

Originally posted by beggari

oDD -

i agree with your h.o. - any chance you'll share that sweet ass theme or however you did that screenie??

beggari:)

the visual style is the watercolor v3.0 style, with the menu hightlights changed and the system tray removed. the background i found on stylexp.org and modified it so it looked heaps better, and thats it :)

kawai: Mandrake came w/ a screen capture program. It's under K Menu > Multimedia > Grahpics > Screen Capture. Then I just dropped into GIMP, JPEGed it, blurred the hostname and names, and uploaded it.

Originally posted by kawai

Thanks nuggetman

Here is my linux screenie.

I see you haven't done much in the way of customization yet. Or even removed the Mandrake ads for that matter.

My first update in months, this is the most clean and simple desktop ever (besides the stable one by hurting :D)

Diablo 2 Lord of destruction is great, keeps me playing for weeks

Here?s my desktop

3dfx : Please take your dtop ss OUT OF YOUR SIG ...... the link to it is fine .... but having the actual pic in there is ... for lack of words ... not good :)

EDIT ... Here is my new dtop ... working out some new colors for static.

Here im sporting the grey with green highlights. And there is the extent of colors in the static theme :) Anyways. There will be a redish one also.

static-Green_task_left.png