Backup4all is a backup utility that protects your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting (AES encryption supported) and compressing it to save storage space.
Using Backup4all you can easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode, resuming), backup to CD/DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives).
Main changes in version 3.1:
- Added FTP resuming support
- SSL support for email notifications
- Option to "Compress the log file" when using email notifications
- Option to "Use standalone scheduler" (by default Windows scheduler is used)
- Added "Hide window" for command line application (will run in background)
- Added "Load CD/DVD before backup" option
- Added option to "Warn before canceling backup"
- Added option to "Show hidden files in open dialogs"
- Added "No success sound" to sound notifications
- Added secondary built-in burning engine
- Added "No success email" to email notifications
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
News source: Backup4all Homepage