Criterion Games, the video game developer behind the award-winning Burnout series, has tweeted that the Burnout Paradise Complete Edition will be coming to the European PSN shortly.
The highly-successful arcade racer will contain the following:
- Burnout Paradise Full Game with all free updates including Paradise Bikes and a full day/night cycle
- Big Surf Island – All new Island to explore complete with the Dust Storm Buggy, new races, stunt runs and collectables to discover.
- Party Pack – Pass-the-pad family fun for 2-8 players
- Time Savers – Unlock all the cars and bikes in the original game.
- Legendary Cars Collection – The Flying Jansen 88 Special, Awesome sounding Manhattan Spirit, Superb Cavalry Bootlegger and of course the GT Nighthawk.
- Toys Collection – The Fan-favorites in extra special toy form. Small but virtually indestructible.
- Boost Specials – If you’re serious about competing, these are the cars for you. Multi-boost technology in the Hawker Mech and the Infinite Boost power of the Extreme Hot Rod
- Cops and Robbers – Take to the streets to chase down the gold as either Cops or Robbers in this new Online Game Mode. Includes All New Police liveries for all your favorite burnout cars.
Although pricing has yet to be confirmed, it is speculated to be near the $30 price tag of the already available US version. Criterion Games said back in January that no more downloadable content would be released for the title.
14 Comments - Add comment