Thanks to @dek and PROGAME who emailed in this info that a new version of CloneCD is available.
The changes in this version
- Added Emulation of weak sectors
- Added Emulation of Digital Signatures in Subchannel Data
- With weak sector emulation and Digital Signature emulation you don't need to care about the capabilities of your reader or writer!
- Copy protections with weak sectors can be copied with any writer!
- Copy protections using subchannel data can be copied with any reader! There is no need for reading subchannel data anymore!
- Added display of weak sectors in Logbook
- Added "Protected PC Game" Emulation profile
- Majorly improved Hide CDR Media
- Added Emulation of weak sectors to Hide CDR Media
- Added Emulation of digital signature in subchannel data to Hide CDR Media
- Pop-up help no longer uses HTML Help, because it seems to be broken in Windows XP SP1 and Windows 2000 SP3
- Internet Explorer no longer needs to be installed for Pop-up help to work
- Removed "TOC Adjustment" Dialog which only confused users of TwinPeaks. CloneCD will now decide what to do automatically
- Added support for foreign codepages in Virtual CloneDrive settings in CloneCDTray
- Changed Virtual CloneDrive to cause less conflicts with broken SCSI Adapter drivers
- Fixed bug in Virtual CloneDrive which caused a conflict with Intel Application Acceleration Drivers (or other 3rd party drivers)
- Reduced Memory fragmentation in Virtual CloneDrive (Windows NT/2000/XP)
- Reduced Memory and CPU use in ElbyCDIO (Windows 2000/XP)
- Hopefully solved possible hang after operation on Windows 9X/ME
- Changed Audio profile to not read subchannel data anymore. This speeds up reading with many drives and might give better results
- Updated language files: Russian, Catalan, Czech, Greek, French, Macedonian, Norge, Polish, Turkish and others
- Added ElbyCDIO Control program to set ElbyCDIO default behaviour
View: Whats New