Learn the fundamentals of PowerShell to build reusable scripts and functions to automate administrative tasks with Windows. Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $20) for free before end of day Friday, Dec 8.
What's it about?
Windows PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and scripting language designed specifically for system administration.
What you will learn:
- Learn to verify your installed version of PowerShell, upgrade it, and start a PowerShell session using the ISE
- Discover PowerShell commands and cmdlets and understand PowerShell formatting
- Use the PowerShell help system to understand what particular cmdlets do
- Utilise the pipeline to perform typical data manipulation
- Package your code in scripts, functions, and modules
- Solve common problems using basic file input/output functions
- Find system information with WMI and CIM
- Automate IIS functionality and manage it using the WebAdministration module
This offer expires on tomorrow, December 8.
Offered by Packt Publishing, view their other free resources.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this free eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.