Well...we arrived here yesterday in New York. Neil (ClaymoreFan) and we were totally knackered after what was a looooooooong journey (about 12 hours total) from "sunny" falkirk, Scotland. First off I want to apologise to the Neowinians that e-mailed me and didnt get a response this was due to a general lack of time available and when we did get here all we wanted to do was sleep. I also havent been able to get Internet access till today when we finally found an easy everything just off Time Square.
Heres the plan for the field Trip today and the Locations where we will be at various times of the day. Note all these times are all EST (obviously!); Oh and I'm the dodgy looking blonde dude in the leather jacket and grey joggers so just come up and say hi! :)
- 0830 to 1000 - E-mail check and Forums Browsing - Easyeverything Times Square
- 1000 to 1200 - Madamme Tussards (right next door to Easyeverything)
- 1230-1530 Intrepid Air and Space Museum
- 1600 Dinner and Drinks that make you fall over Hard Rock Cafe 57th & Broadway (I think!...still not down wit' the street system yet!)
- 2000 EST Beauty and the Beast @ the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre on Broadway
We're at the Jolly Madison Towers Hotel on 22 East and 38th Street (212-802-0600). If you want to leave us any messages. And now in the words of the Poet-Laurette of our times Jerry springer neowinians, "Take care of yourselves and eachother" and maybe we'll see you along the way!
Update:We're having a massive group chat from the easy on MSN till 10am EST add email@example.com to your list and i'll add you.