Well known leaker, @evleaks, is back with new HTC One M9 renders. The photos posted on his twitter account reveal a sleek and well-refined metallic HTC One M9 with a front-facing camera; the design itself looks very similar to its predecessor.
- Dimensions: 144.3 x 69.4 x 9.56 mm
- Processor: Snapdragon 810 2.0GHz Quad-core + 1.5GHz Quad-core
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Display: 5″ FHD Display
- Connection: Supports VoLTE(Voice Over LTE), Carrier Aggrication(Malaysian/Indian model doesn’t support this), LTE Category 6
- Primary Camera: 20.7MP
- Secondary Camera:13MP or 4MP UltraPixel
- Battery: 2840mAh Battery
- Operating System: Android 5.0
- Other: Sense 7.0
Evan Blass (@evleaks) announced retirement almost 6 months ago citing an unsustainable living style and how he needed to financially prepare himself for the worst considering his progressive multiple sclerosis; but you know what they say, old habits die hard.
Despite @evleaks' exceptional track record, we'll still advise you to take this news with a grain of salt considering the conflicting reports we've seen of the flagship device so far. We’ll have to wait and see what the final device looks like and what it can do, but the way things are shaping up, the upcoming One looks like a treat for smartphone enthusiasts.