As one of the more recent Windows Phone devices, Microsoft’s Lumia 640 has been no stranger to price cuts, having been offered at highly discounted prices in recent months. The device serves as a great entry to the Windows Phone ecosystem, or a low-cost model for Windows Phone enthusiasts. The handset offers decent hardware specifications, alongside a great camera and display, making this a perfect budget handset. The Lumia 640 is now being offered for its lowest price since launch, at $19.99 via AT&T when purchased alongside of an AT&T GoPhone top-up of $45 or more.
The Lumia 640 offers the following hardware specs:
- 5-inch ClearBlack IPS LCD with HD (1280x720px) resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB onboard storage (plus microSD support up to 128GB)
- Backside illuminated 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording
- 0.9MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens and 720p video
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Ambient light sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, magnetometer and SensorCore
- Replaceable 2500mAh battery
- 141.3 x 72.2 x 8.8mm; 145g
The Lumia 640 looks to be a great investment for many, and will become of the first handsets to be upgradable to Windows 10 Mobile. The device offers great hardware for a low price, as covered in our review earlier this year. With these recent discounts, the handset is now more tempting than ever.
Source: AT&T via Windows Central