The giveaways just keep on going. For those who were hoping to win the MK808B Plus and missed out, you'll enjoy this one. Over the last few months we've also given away everything from a NAS device to Steam games to a desktop computer and a mechanical keyboard. Today, we're giving away the Smartron S805 to help one lucky reader enhance their media center!
We unboxed and reviewed the Smartron S805 very recently and, for the price and what you get, it's not too bad at all for anybody looking for a decent media player. The Ethernet speeds were good and consistent, the interface is probably the best I've seen on one of these TV boxes and the remote it comes with is extremely usable and makes navigating around really easy. Gearbest has been kind enough to allow us to give away the review sample of the Smartron S805 to one of our lucky readers. To those living outside of North America, you'll be happy to know this is a worldwide giveaway.
We've set up a bunch of different entry methods all ranging from simply commenting on this article through to shooting out some tweets about the giveaway. Some of these can only be done once, but some can be done once per day. Note that the drawing will be done through Rafflecopter, so if you're going to enter by commenting on this article or by liking Neowin on Facebook then you have to make sure to register that you're doing so on Rafflecopter.
The entrance methods are below. You can do as many or as few as you like, but note that doing more than one substantially increases your chances of winning:
- Go to Facebook and "like" the Neowin page
- Follow Neowin's Twitter feed (@Neowinfeed)
- Follow my Twitter feed for information on technology and security, as well as being kept up to date on my latest articles (@stevenjohns)
- Tweet the message described in the Tweet function of Rafflecopter below (once per day)
- Make a comment below telling us what your favorite electronics/gadget/computing company is and why
- Did you know Neowin has forums? If so, what's your favorite? If not, check them out and let us know which sounds the best for you (enter using Rafflecopter)
- For our existing readers: Link to the best post/comment you made in the forums (or on an article!) from January 2015 or earlier (within Rafflecopter) - what is "best" is a personal thing; your best post could be one that is funny, informative or just received a bunch of likes from other members.
As always, the winner is responsible for all taxes and fees. Check out our legal terms if you have any questions. The contest will run until February 12th at midnight, GMT, so be sure to enter soon and good luck!
Update: Thanks to all those who participated, but Neowin member RXDOC73 is the winner! Keep an eye out for the upcoming giveaways!