The Xbox Game Pass subscriptions of Microsoft have seen more than a few additions of new games this month, with the titles from the original March wave followed by the barrage of Bethesda arrivals making it a massive month for members. But that doesn't mean the second wave of March is going anywhere.
Highlights from today's reveals include another Yakuza entry, the massively popular Nier: Automata from Platinum Games, the PC version of Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity II following the console addition last month, as well as the previously revealed experiences Outriders, Star Wars: Squadrons, and Undertale.
Here's everything coming to Xbox Game Pass in the next two weeks:
- Undertale (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available today
- Empire of Sin (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 18
- Nier: Automata (PC) – March 18
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Console) EA Play – March 18
- Torchlight III (PC) – March 18
- Genesis Noir (Console and PC) – March 25
- Octopath Traveler (Console and PC) – March 25
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (PC) – March 25
- Supraland (PC) – March 25
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (Cloud, Console and PC) – March 25
- Narita Boy (Cloud, Console and PC) – March 30
- Outriders (Cloud and Console) – April 1
A couple of the upcoming games, Outriders and Narita Boy, are actually launching day one on the service alongside other platforms. Moreover, the Nier: Automata PC version is known to have some resolution issues that never got officially patched. While a mod exists that largely fixes the issues on the platform, its unlikely that the Game Pass version will be able to utilize this.
Lastly, three games will be leaving the subscription programs on March 31, with them being Hyperdot (Console and PC), Journey to the Savage Planet (Console), and Machinarium (PC).