O&O ShutUp10 a small portable utility that provides access to almost 50 privacy-related tweaks, most of them hidden or not easily accessible to the average computer users. Using a very simple interface, you decide how Windows 10/11 should respect your privacy by deciding which unwanted functions should be deactivated. Using ShutUp10 you can easily disable Windows Defender, turn off telemetry, disable peer-to-peer updates, turn off Wi-Fi Sense, disable automatic Windows updates, turn off and reset Cortana and more.
ShutUp10 allows you to create a System Restore point before you apply any changes, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
O&O ShutUp10 is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC. And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software, like so many other programs do these days!
O&O ShutUp10++ 1.9.1427 changelog:
NEW: Disable inline text prediction in mails
NEW: Disable telemetry for Microsoft Office
NEW: Disable logging for Microsoft Office Telemetry Agent
NEW: Disable upload of data for Microsoft Office Telemetry Agent
NEW: Obfuscate file names when uploading telemetry data
NEW: Disable installation of PC Health Check
NEW: Dark Mode revamped
FIX: Various minor adjustments
Available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Chinese (simplified)
ShutUp10++ 1.9.1428 changes:
- FIX: User-defined language combinations (e.g. display and keyboard language) are now recognized correctly
- FIX: Text rendering of setting descriptions more legible in dark mode
- FIX: Texts ran over the edge of the page for info and short instructions
- FIX: Check mark in menu item when selecting a display mode again is no longer reset
- Available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Chinese (simplified)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware