If you've been waiting for a solid deal on Samsung's Galaxy SmartTag, Amazon has one today. The company is offering 33% off of the normal price of $29.99 among its Deal of the Day offerings, so you can get it today for $19.99. It's Amazon's Deal of the Day, so don't expect to be able to find the same price tomorrow.
A few of their highlights can be viewed below:
- Tag it: Need to keep tabs on something, Attach a Galaxy SmartTag to those precious things in life.
- Find it: If you lost your stuff, just launch the app, and see where it’s been last. Retracing your steps is easy.
- Take it easy: There it is. Thanks to Galaxy SmartTags, finding lost items is smart and simple.
- Use with a Galaxy smartphone running Android 8.0 or higher & RAM 2.0GB above. SmartThings app required.
The Galaxy SmartTags are available in Black and Oatmeal colors at this discount, 2-Pack and other colors are currently not in this promotion. These qualify for free delivery and returns even without Prime.
In addition to the SmartTags, Amazon has a massive 60% discount on the Samsung Qi Certified Fast Charge Wireless Charger Pad (2019 Edition) normally costing $49.99, today you can pick it up for just $19.99. A few of its highlights can be viewed below.
- Supports wireless charging on all Qi universal standard smartphones. Qi certified by wireless power Consortium (WPC). Qi certified for Tested and safe wireless charging. Works with Qi compatible smartphones including Galaxy Note10, Note10+, S10, Note9, Apple iphone8, iPhone x, iPhone 11.
- Charges Galaxy Buds and gear S3 or later Samsung smartwatches.
- Led light control. Power on/off using your Galaxy phone.
- Us version includes 1 year manufacturer warranty, USB-C wall charger
The wireless charging pad is only available in Black, and also qualifies for free delivery and returns.
As a reminder, these Deal of the Day discounts end at midnight Pacific Time. If these don't interest you, check out up to 30% off foot massagers, and up to 40% off automatic pet-self-feeders, and more.
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases
0 Comments - Add comment