On the sidelines of the launch of vivo X50 series smartphones in India, vivo debuted its first true-wireless stereo earphones, the TWS Neo. The TWS Neo was launched in China last month as TWS Earphone Neo, and the product is now launching in other markets along with the announcement of the vivo X50 Series.
The TWS Neo boasts of a 14.2mm driver unit with aptX Adaptive HD Audio. There’s also AI noise canceling on board. TWS Neo supports Google Assistant and also packs in a Find My TWS Neo feature. The headset offers touch controls like double-tap, press and hold, as well as a volume slider to allow users to manage their audio experience without fiddling with the smartphone.
vivo TWS Neo
- Platform: QCC3046
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v5.2
- Latency: 88ms minimum
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Dimensions: 33.9 x 18.6 x 16.5mm (earphone) | 58.1 x 51.6 x 24mm (charging case)
- Battery: 27mAh x 2 (earphone) | 415 mAh (charging case) | USB Type-C charging port
- Weight: 4.7g (earphone) | 45.7g (total)
- IP Rating: IP54 water/dust resistance
Note that the 88ms low latency and aptX adoptive/AAC are available in vivo X50 Pro and X50 only.
The vivo TWS Earbuds Neo comes in two color variants - Moonlight White and Starry Blue - and is priced at ₹5,990 ($80).