Glow provides detailed reporting on every hardware component in your computer, saving you valuable time typically spent searching for CPU, motherboard, RAM, graphics card, and other stats. With Glow, all the information is conveniently presented in one clean interface, allowing you to easily access and review the comprehensive hardware details of your system.
Glow provides detailed information on various system aspects, including OS, motherboard, processor, memory, graphics card, storage, network, battery, drivers, and services. The well-organized format ensures easy access to the required information. You can export all the gathered data to a plain text file, facilitating sharing with others for troubleshooting purposes.
No installation needed. Just decompress the archive, launch the executable, and access computer-related information. Glow runs on Windows 11 and Windows 10 64-bit versions.
What's new in Glow 1.86:
- Glow's garbage collection (unnecessary RAM usage cleaner) has been improved. Now the program uses between 25 and 35 MB of RAM even if it runs for days.
- Glow now fully supports menu switching with the directional buttons. You can use the right arrow key to navigate to the bottom pages and the left arrow key to navigate to the top pages.
- Glow menu working algorithm has been renewed. It is now 70% more optimized and stable.
- Tools section working logic has been revamped. Now you can use Glow itself even when tools are running.
- The Cache Cleanup Tool has been improved. It now also cleans the "C:\Windows\Prefetch" directory.
- Tools now supports minimization.
- When a vehicle is open and you want to open it again, the program tells you that it is already open.
- If a tool is open and iconized, it will also change to window size and send you a Glow notification.
- The System Time feature in the Operating System section has been improved. It now shows the time in 24 hour format.
- The System Load Time in the Operating System section has been improved. It now shows the month in 12 months format.
- The System Load Time in the Operating System section has been improved. It now also shows seconds.
- Last Boot Date in the Operating System section has been improved. It now also shows seconds.
- The Number of Blue Screens Detected feature in the Operating System section has been improved. It now scans not only the "C:\Windows\Minidump" directory, but also the "C:\Windows\memory.dmp" file.
- The Last Blue Screen Error Time feature has been added to the Operating System section. This feature compares the last time you received a blue screen with the time of your system and shows in detail when you last received a blue screen. This feature is dynamic.
- Added Last BIOS Time feature to the Motherboard section. This feature shows the boot time of your computer.
- Fixed a bug where the page buttons would not change during page switching with the arrow keys on Glow's left menu.
- Fixed a bug where Glow would call the called page 2 times during page transitions.
- Fixed an issue where the date of the System Shutdown Time in the Operating System section was printed with a colon instead of a single period.
- Fixed a bug where the table in the Installed Drivers section sometimes did not show a scroll bar.
- Fixed a rendering bug that caused the text in the title section of the table in the Installed Drivers section to flicker and scroll down slightly.
- Fixed a bug where the table in the Installed Services section sometimes did not have a scroll bar.
- Fixed the rendering error that caused the text in the title section of the table in the Installed Services section to flicker and scroll down a little.
- Fixed DPI error in Cache Cleanup Tool.
The Total Number of Blue Screens in the Operating System section has been changed to Number of Blue Screens Detected.
The Processing Time feature in the Export Information feature within the Export Information as Text Document and Export as HTML Document features now displays in 24 hour format.
Turkish and English language files have been edited.
Some function changes and adjustments have been made to make Glow work better.
Note: Always unzip the program before using it. Otherwise you may get an error.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware