Glow provides detailed reporting on every hardware component in your computer, saving you valuable time typically spent searching for CPU, motherboard, RAM, graphics card, and other stats. With Glow, all the information is conveniently presented in one clean interface, allowing you to easily access and review the comprehensive hardware details of your system.
Glow provides detailed information on various system aspects, including OS, motherboard, processor, memory, graphics card, storage, network, battery, drivers, and services. The well-organized format ensures easy access to the required information. You can export all the gathered data to a plain text file, facilitating sharing with others for troubleshooting purposes.
No installation needed. Just decompress the archive, launch the executable, and access computer-related information. Glow runs on Windows 11 and Windows 10 64-bit versions.
What's new in Glow 1.87:
- French language support added. [Thanks to @logounet]
- German language support added.
- Added USB Controller section to USB section.
- Added the ability to select and show USB Controller in the USB section.
- Added the ability to show USB Controller Name in the USB section.
- Added the ability to show USB Controller Publisher in the USB section.
- Added USB Controller Hardware ID feature to the USB section.
- Added USB Controller PNP Hardware ID feature to USB section.
- Added USB Controller Status feature to the USB sectio
- Added Physical Adapter property to the Network section. This property indicates whether the currently selected network adapter is physical or not.
- Glow's boot process bugs have been fixed.
- Glow's multilingual engine has been fixed and stabilized.
- Fixed a rendering bug where Glow's page title image was not where it should be.
- Fixed a bug where text in different languages would overlap other text when the text was too long.
- Fixed a bug where text would not fit inside keys in different languages.
- Fixed a bug where the notification of the Generate Battery Report button in the Battery section appeared incorrectly in different languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused the USB Status feature in the USB section to display incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the USB partition would not display a scroll bar on low resolution screens.
- Increased the width of the selection box for sections with multi-select feature.
- Language switching shortcuts have been turned off. The reason for this is to avoid using the keypad for multiple languages and instead select manually.
- The shortcut key sequence has been reprogrammed.
- SFC and DISM Automation Tool interface size edited.
- Language files have been edited and stabilized.
Glow 1.88 changelog:
- Glow's various parsing bugs have been fixed, making it a smooth-running software.
- Glow's operation has been corrected and calibrated.
- The Website link in the top menu has been removed. Now there is only GitHub link.
Note: Always unzip the program before using it. Otherwise you may get an error.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware