The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Changes in Sysinternals Suite 2021.12.16:
- Active Directory Explorer v1.51 - This Active Directory Explorer update fixes a Windows Store packaging crash.
- Autoruns v14.07 - This Autoruns update can open .arn files from the command line, fixes RunDll32 parameter handling in some cases, supports toggling Active Setup entries, fixes a crash when no ProcExp can be found in the path and improves 32/64 bit redirection.
- CacheSet v1.02 - This CacheSet update fixes a 64 bit OS regression.
- Process Monitor v3.87 - This Process Monitor update fixes a series of bugs with filter file loading, ring buffer handling and improves filter dialog navigation, some UI interactions with column headers and the About dialog.
- Sysmon v13.31 - This Sysmon release improves handle management in the service code and restores event ID 16 contents.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware