DivX lets you convert video between popular formats, including HD files, and enjoy an enhanced playback experience across all your devices, at home and on the go. It is all you need to create, play and stream high-quality video.
- DivX Player supports HDR playback and higher quality rendering than VLC Player
- DivX Player delivers updated HEVC codec (faster and smoother playback)
- Divx Players capable of displaying subtitles with right-to-left scripting as well as double-byte, such as Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and others
- DivX Converter supplies tailored profiles for your PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro, including 4K AVC playback
- DivX Converter provides brand new HEVC full 4K (4096x2160) 4120fps encoding profile
- DivX Converter now allows you to share files through Divx Media Server with one click
- DivX Converter provides better control aver framerate: normalization. Ifyou experience non-synchronous clips, check application settings
- DivX Media Server supports streaming in native resolution for Chromecast without content transcoding
- DivX Media Server provides streaming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro in original formats
- DivX Media Server support casting in HDR format
- DivX Player delivers high-quality playback of videos in popular formats, including HEVC up to 4K. Transfer videos to disc or USB with DivX To Go or easily stream videos to nearby devices with “Stream To” and “Cast To” functions.
- DivX Converter is an easy video converter that creates videos in the web’s most popular video formats DivX, MKV, MP4 and HEVC to 4K. Converting videos into DivX ensures your files will play on more than 1 billion DivX devices.
- DivX Media Server can stream videos, music and photos to any DLNA-compatible device or Chromecast in your home. Accessible through DivX Player, choose “Stream To” for your DLNA devices or “Cast To” to stream to Chromecast.
DivX 10.10 release notes:
The updated DivX 10.10 Software includes key fixes and operational improvements to convert and play videos.
DivX Software version 10.10 enables the DivX Player to provide you with the optimal playback experience. Through our Codec Optimization technology, DivX Software determines the ideal video and audio codecs to use for playback and informs you of what’s in use. You know you’re getting the best playback for your system every time.
DivX for Windows version 10.10 now offers AC3 audio as part of free DivX Software! (AC3 audio was previously only available through purchase.) As the popular surround sound format used by DVDs, Blu-rays and many other digital video formats, AC3 tracks simulate surround sound speakers on your PC for an audio experience that feels like you’re in the theater. Its exceptional power, nuance, and clarity supports up to 5.1 audio channels in DivX Software.
- DivX Codec Optimization alert to highlight what video and audio codecs are in use.
- AC3 audio now supported in free DivX Software
- Additional bugs and stability issues
Note: DivX setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware