This resource discusses the basics of getting a domain name, hosting, administering your site with cPanel, and even discusses the legalities of copyrighting your site. (worth $29) for free, before the offer expires.
What's it about?
This short selection of tutorials, hand-picked from SitePoint’s SitePoint’s Web channel, will help you get your own site up on the Web in no time. It contains
- Why Every Business Needs a Website by Jeff Smith
- How to Choose, Register and Make the Most of Your Domain Name by Adrian Try
- What Sort of Hosting Should I Choose for My Website? by Adrian Try
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Hosting Provider by Adrian Try
- Cloud Hosting: the Pros and Cons by Craig Buckler
- 6 Tips for Managing Your Site with cPanel by Jeff Smith
- What It Means to Copyright a Website by Alyssa Gregory
- How to Create a Portfolio Site That Will Get You Hired by Jacco Blankenspoor
This eBook is suitable for beginners.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this free eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
>> FREE eBook (worth $29) - Get Your Website Up and Running
Offered by SitePoint, view their other free resources.
Limited time offer.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
Or via our preferred partner, you can Save 58% off a 2-year subscription to Private Internet Access. Get it for the equivalent of just $2.91 a month!
How can I disable these posts? Click here.