PrivSec are pleased to be partnering with Microsoft, one of the world's leading technology companies, to present a 6-hour livestream experience featuring in-depth and informative sessions focusing on Risk in relation to data protection, privacy and security.
Recent years have focused minds on the crucial importance of risk management. Risk has arisen on so many fronts, including the unprecedented upheaval brought about by the pandemic, the increasing importance of environmental and social issues, and now the previously unthinkable war in Europe.
Businesses are awakening to the variety and extent of risks that can arise throughout an organisation. As data protection regulators ramp up enforcement, security threats skyrocket and companies are increasingly dependent on a network of third-party service providers, prioritising risk management is essential.
PrivSec Risk In Focus, streaming live on Wednesday 30 March, will bring together thought leaders and senior industry professionals to help you understand and mitigate your key areas of risk exposure.
Topics covered will include:
- International Data Transfers
- Creating an Insider Threat Programme
- Third-Party Due Diligence
- Improving Organisational Resilience
- Artificial Intelligence As a Risk Vector
And much more! Register today to have your questions answered by leading experts and discover fresh perspectives and understanding of how you can build competitive edge.
Register for Your Free Live Virtual Conference!
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer, or with LinkedIn. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience