Pam Anderson Exposes KFC

Because you're a dick.  Animals have EVERY right to exist a free and happy life.  We do NOT have any rights over animals.  We FORCE rights.

585881251[/snapback]

Basically, you didn't read my post. But thanks for playing, anyway.

im sorry, the tase of KFC cancels out my feeling for animals. but really, who gives a **** about how a damn chicken RAISED simply for meat feels? not me.

btw anyone seen Pen and Teller BS: PETA? its a great episode. u know PETA kills lots of animals itself. they even have freezers for bodies and stuff.

animal activists are so retarded, valuing animals rights over peoples. A while back some activists tried kidnapping Ted Nugents children because he kills animals ( and then eats it) all you people saying animal cruelty is horrible, well i dont think it is. Its certainly not nice, but im not gonna make big deals about it like they are. Does the feelings of a chicken really matter that much to you? They ( the KFC chickens) exist for only one purpose: that is to be eaten. they are raised there for that purpose and they will serve that purpose. i dont see why we should give animals nearly the same rights that human beings hvae.

585886898[/snapback]

:yes:

It's chicken.  Not people.  People eat chicken.  Get over it.....plus this is so old, please do a search next time.

585886915[/snapback]

:yes:

I was gonna come back with some quip about it just being food, about me not really caring because it tastes good. But then I actually watched the video.

I'm not 1 bit supirsed by how KFC operates, and to be honest that isn't my beef, cos it'll carry on.

But the farking a$$hole who was stomping on the birds for fun makes me so amazingly angry. The guy has issues and shouldn't be allowed near society.

Shame the whole video was voiced by pammy. She delivered her lines with no emotion, and come on, to be fair we've all seen how she can get into a roll when needed...

Typical PETA bullcrap.  That's old video and KFC made dramatic changes.  But that's not enough for PETA.  They will say anything and do anything, deeply believing the end justify the means.

These kinds of tactics may spur interest on the surface but once people find out the truth PETA winds up the loser.

Remember, if their cause is so just and their complaints true, why do they lie and distort in order for people to listen to them?

585864520[/snapback]

Hey! Same tactic bush used!

Im not going to post in this thread anymore so dont expect an answer when you stick up for him.