Pam Anderson Exposes KFC

Oh my goodness :wacko: It is an animal as smart as a dog? I want to see a chicken protect me from another human. It won't make it to far :laugh: Chicken's don't have rights, well besides going in my belly :rofl: Pretty soon animals such as these dumb chickens are going to have more rights then what I do; next thing you know you'll be given the death penalty for killing a dumb chicken :o

All I have to say now is, LONG LIVE KFC!

585870918[/snapback]

And this, boys and girls, is what's wrong with the world.

This video truly doesn't surprise me. But do you think McDonald's and other fast food companies treat their chickens or cows any better? Hmmmm.... :whistle:

This video truly doesn't surprise me.  But do you think McDonald's and other fast food companies treat their chickens or cows any better?  Hmmmm....  :whistle:

585879071[/snapback]

Well, considering PETA doesn't want to boycott McDonald's yet, they could be treating the animals a little better.

Actually, I don't really care about chickens or puppies.

Being cruel to animals is wrong, but I'm not going to shed any tears or organize protests over it. I have never eaten at KFC anyway. I don't plan on it.

It always annoyed me how animals are often treated better than humans...

Because you're a dick. Animals have EVERY right to exist a free and happy life. We do NOT have any rights over animals. We FORCE rights.

damn the activists in india closed KFC abt 7yrs back so the only way to get it is to go to U.S.A & eat some , though i wouldnt mind to eat pamela ( from the right places , if you know what i mean ;) ) & leave KFC for life .......... ;)

im sorry, the tase of KFC cancels out my feeling for animals. but really, who gives a **** about how a damn chicken RAISED simply for meat feels? not me.

btw anyone seen Pen and Teller BS: PETA? its a great episode. u know PETA kills lots of animals itself. they even have freezers for bodies and stuff.

animal activists are so retarded, valuing animals rights over peoples. A while back some activists tried kidnapping Ted Nugents children because he kills animals ( and then eats it) all you people saying animal cruelty is horrible, well i dont think it is. Its certainly not nice, but im not gonna make big deals about it like they are. Does the feelings of a chicken really matter that much to you? They ( the KFC chickens) exist for only one purpose: that is to be eaten. they are raised there for that purpose and they will serve that purpose. i dont see why we should give animals nearly the same rights that human beings hvae.

Edited by TmasterT

But seriously does anyone really care? It could have crack in it for all i care, it's maaaad good. I bet there are other things about fast food that we don't know. If you agree with me that ignorance IS bliss say: HELL YEA!

Another actress done the same thing in the past.. dont remember her name but she was one of the 4 GOLDEN GIRLS from the same titled TV series

Ok, this is cruel.

However, these chickens are bred to be FOOD. They are made and modified by humans - to be killed. They were never going to live a natural chicken's life, although KFC should make their lives more decent.

It's like cloning. When you clone something, you make it, therefore it shouldn't be subject to any natural creature's law. So killing a clone (even human) should be legal.

Cruel as it may be, KFC is delicious. mmmm.

why do they cut the beaks?

585871417[/snapback]

Chickens will peck other chickens to death if they spot anything weird about them, in other words you can go into a chicken house and take black paint or red or whatever and make spots on several chickens and come back in a few days and the marked ones will either be dead or have big holes pecked out of them.

Cody

If you lay still in a chicken house (play dead) the little buggers will start pecking at you.

Chickens will peck other chickens to death if they spot anything weird about them, in other words you can go into a chicken house and take black paint or red or whatever and make spots on several chickens and come back in a few days and the marked ones will either be dead or have big holes pecked out of them.

Cody

If you lay still in a chicken house (play dead) the little buggers will start pecking at you.

585887059[/snapback]

WTF.. That's uncivilized.

What if we started stabbing the physically/mentally 'challenged'? Needy? (wat do we call 'em?)

Why do they do that?

WTF.. That's uncivilized.

What if we started stabbing the physically/mentally 'challenged'? Needy? (wat do we call 'em?)

Why do they do that?

585887475[/snapback]

:|