Pam Anderson Exposes KFC

All I read was "Pam Anderson Exposes" and that got me excited....then all it turned out to be was stupid chickens...lol

585866111[/snapback]

Like you haven't seen her exposed yet ;)

did any of you actually watch the video? at the end they showed workers stomping on the chickens and smashing them against the wall. Animal cruelty like that is just wrong, if it were puppies i bet you guys would care

i'm no animal activist, but i just started eating at kfc last year, don't think i'll be goin back

585863891[/snapback]

I don't eat puppies. Even if the chicken you eat isn't from KFC, its raised to be food. Nothing else.

I don't eat puppies. Even if the chicken you eat isn't from KFC, its raised to be food. Nothing else.

585869790[/snapback]

Forgot about the eggs? :shifty:

Forgot about the eggs? :shifty:

585869854[/snapback]

I eat eggs and gross out my daughter by saying it's liquid chicken.

Cody

I eat eggs and gross out my daughter by saying it's liquid chicken.

Cody

585869864[/snapback]

That's a good way from keeping eggs away from here. Afterall, eggs are high sources of cholesterol :(

The treatment of chickens by KFC is well known - I avoid them anyway as they taste disgusting. :no:

585863840[/snapback]

Thats why im stickin with popeyes!

585863854[/snapback]

yep, yep.

Need I remind some of you that mistreatment and cutbacks are what lead to Mad cow disease as well as foot and mouth disease. If people continue to ignore the possible consequences of their actions then humanity will most certainly meet an untimely end as a result of it's ignorance.

Oh my goodness :wacko: It is an animal as smart as a dog? I want to see a chicken protect me from another human. It won't make it to far :laugh: Chicken's don't have rights, well besides going in my belly :rofl: Pretty soon animals such as these dumb chickens are going to have more rights then what I do; next thing you know you'll be given the death penalty for killing a dumb chicken :o

All I have to say now is, LONG LIVE KFC!

:rolleyes: Comforting to say the least. I've never eaten at McDonald's, nor do I plan to. But what kind of attitude is that? You're screwing everyone else and your company at the same time. Does that make you feel good?

585869219[/snapback]

Sadly, yes.

wow. I kinda knew, but not really. I'll be avoiding KFC from here out I guess.

Does McD's abuse their Ostritch's like this? (it's a joke folks, laugh)

pretty cruel.... oh well. jsut had a four piece myself reading through the posts, no joke. i feel bad and all but it wnt stop me from eating kfc, or any chicken for that matter.

Oh my goodness :wacko: It is an animal as smart as a dog? I want to see a chicken protect me from another human. It won't make it to far :laugh: Chicken's don't have rights, well besides going in my belly :rofl: Pretty soon animals such as these dumb chickens are going to have more rights then what I do; next thing you know you'll be given the death penalty for killing a dumb chicken :o

585870918[/snapback]

Why don't we just beat the tar out of retarded and comatose people? :rofl: :lol: :wacko: :funny: :laugh: :grin: :haha: :silly:

What I was saying is that if I drop the meat and throw it out (like I am supposed to), then the cow has died for nothing because its meat is just going in the bin. That is why I do the unsanitary thing and re-use the meat. Your comprehension skills could use some work.

585866249[/snapback]

You have a budding career working in McDonalds and quit because you feel bad for dropping meat on the floor and wasting it, but my comprehension skills need work? It is really hard for me to comprehend anything you are saying because it is so ridiculous.

Why don't we just beat the tar out of retarded and comatose people? :rofl: :lol: :wacko: :funny: :laugh: :grin: :haha: :silly:

585871366[/snapback]

There is a difference between a human and a chicken :rolleyes:

There is a difference between a human and a chicken :rolleyes:

585871387[/snapback]

Like what? It seems to me that chickens are a good deal more aware of their surroundings than comatose people and the heavily retarded. What justification do you have to abuse chickens other than the fact that you think they aren't as smart as you?

585870918[/snapback]

Wow, your retarded. Have you matured at all since grade 4? Being able to protect you from something has NOTHING to do with intelligence, but if it did then I guess a 250 pound football player is smarter then Einstein. Animals should have rights, what if I came up to your dog or cat or whatever and just stomped it into the ground and walked away? Thats ok right? Casue animals shouldnt have any rights. And to say animals will have more rights then you do some day is a gross exageration. You are obviously immensely immature and unintelligent.

And it goes without saying(or typing? ;) ) that I will be avoiding KFC from now on.

585870918[/snapback]

You stupid person. Grow up, we don't know how chickens think but I am sure they do feel pain. Nothing should go through unneeded pain.