Pam Anderson Exposes KFC

Um, I thinks thats pretty fookin harsh tbh, nothing should have to be treated like that, I'd like to see the people who throwin those chicken around get their nails chopped off, thrown against walls like dolls and scalded alive.

Im not even anti animal cruelty or someone who feels strong about it, but i think thats sick.

All I read was "Pam Anderson Exposes" and that got me excited....then all it turned out to be was stupid chickens...lol

What like? I am interested. My sister's friend found a chicken claw in her McChicken burger once, but that was years ago. Also, I think we have all seen that picture of the deep fried chicken head found at McDonald's. Did freaky stuff like that happen at KFC?

I work at McDonald's and however hypocritical (as I am sure the same kind of practices occur here in Australian and for Mcdonald's farmers) I am disgusted by these videos. I have decided, as of watching them, that I will apply for new jobs as soon as I possibly can. And when I drop meat patties at work, I honestly feel bad that a cow has died for nothing. So, being the kind guy that I am (to animals, not to people), I put that meat back in the freezer to be used on the next lot of burgers. Sounds like me being a jerk. Well yeh I guess so, but it makes me feel that tiny bit better about what I do.

585866086[/snapback]

The cow didn't die for nothing, he died so someone could eat him to stay alive. Do you also feel bad for the poor mouse that dies when a fox rips his head off? Or the poor frog that is eaten alive and dies a slow death inside of a snake's stomach?

What is KFC supposed to do send each chicken home with a family for 6 months before they are put to sleep and butchered? Get real and worry about some real problems in life. If this is all that poeple have to worry about then we don't have many problems in the world.

This is horrible, living a life like that :cry:.

Although, if I were Pam (:x), I would definately think about other humans first, because after all, chickens hardly live as long as people, and people can kill other people, I hardly think that we will ever have to fight against terrorist "ChickPeople" :p.

Okay, so what I'm saying is, people before animals, otherwise respect anything and everything (not just things that breathe).

Respect leads to peace :).

The cow didn't die for nothing, he died so someone could eat him to stay alive.  Do you also feel bad for the poor mouse that dies when a fox rips his head off?  Or the poor frog that is eaten alive and dies a slow death inside of a snake's stomach? 

What is KFC supposed to do send each chicken home with a family for 6 months before they are put to sleep and butchered?  Get real and worry about some real problems in life.  If this is all that poeple have to worry about then we don't have many problems in the world.

585866121[/snapback]

What I was saying is that if I drop the meat and throw it out (like I am supposed to), then the cow has died for nothing because its meat is just going in the bin. That is why I do the unsanitary thing and re-use the meat. Your comprehension skills could use some work.

What I was saying is that if I drop the meat and throw it out (like I am supposed to), then the cow has died for nothing because its meat is just going in the bin. That is why I do the unsanitary thing and re-use the meat. Your comprehension skills could use some work.

585866249[/snapback]

I hope you get fired before you get around to quitting.

You guys are really impressing everybody with your bad-ass rebellious dining preferences.

'kfc is cruel to animals :///////'

'OH THAT REMINDS ME I WAS GOING TO GO PICK UP SOME KFC LOL SEE YA'

You're a real Internet tough guy. Totally cool how you don't care about chickens, Fonzie.

My opinion on KFC has been that, even if you do think you're a real cool popsicle and you don't care that the animals are treated badly, you should, at the very least, care that the chickens practically live in their own excrement. They get skin lesions from the ammonia in their urine, that's how bad it is. Why would you want to eat that, cruelty or not?

nice spokesperson, pam anderson, she isnt such a vegetarian, she consumes more meat than most americans if u know what i mean lol :whistle:

:D I AM HUNGRY.... OFF TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE I GO.... Then I'll think I will stop by every burger place on the way back home.

lol. People have to eat. Its called the Food Chain. Someday in a million years we humans might be the meals for something but right now we are on top of the chain and I don't care because I wont be around that far into the future. Muhahahaa. :ninja: :woot:

585866249[/snapback]

DUDE... Thats freaking gross!!!!. Re-using meat.

oh well, i'm gonna chew up and swallow the chicken anyways so who cares if it was thrown against the wall or not. at least they aren't posioned to kill them.

For some reason, I saw the thread's title as: "Pam Anderson Exposed, Watch her video".  :no:

And, the moral is:

Don't eat fast-food. Eat Pamela Anderson.

585863914[/snapback]

I'd rather eat these chiken than pamelan anderson :x

I'd rather eat these chiken than pamelan anderson  :x

585867281[/snapback]

Yep. Even the most diseased chickens are going to give u far less worse things than Pamela Anderson would :rofl:

DUDE... Thats freaking gross!!!!. Re-using meat.

585867274[/snapback]

Well the moral of the story is don't eat McDonald's. I know I don't.

Heaven help us if PETA was ever elected into government, we'd have a dictatorship, and if a possum moved into the roof of your house then you would have to either pay the possum rent for sleeping in it's house or move out (just make sure you don't squash any ants on your way down the footpath or you might be sent to jail).

585865055[/snapback]

:yes: :laugh:

PETA needs to go away. They're crazy and often anti-human.

And when I drop meat patties at work, I honestly feel bad that a cow has died for nothing. So, being the kind guy that I am (to animals, not to people), I put that meat back in the freezer to be used on the next lot of burgers.

585866086[/snapback]

What I was saying is that if I drop the meat and throw it out (like I am supposed to), then the cow has died for nothing because its meat is just going in the bin. That is why I do the unsanitary thing and re-use the meat.

585866249[/snapback]

Well the moral of the story is don't eat McDonald's. I know I don't.

585869036[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Comforting to say the least. I've never eaten at McDonald's, nor do I plan to. But what kind of attitude is that? You're screwing everyone else and your company at the same time. Does that make you feel good?

This reminds that I want to go out and get larger breasted chicken. I like both Popeyes and KFC but I do think it is better to make it at home

It does suck to see animals treated like that, but i do not support PETA at all.

Here in BC PETA filmed a Illegal chicken farm.. and instead of reporting it to the authorities... THEY BURNED IT TO THE GROUND! putting the farmer his family and every farm in the area at risk.

OMFG I WILL NEVER EAT KFC EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE? WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM???!?!?!?! DISGUSTING PICS DUDE UGH

Wow....... :cry:

I will never eat at KFC and will try to eat the least amount of meat...

Edited by Nextstep OS X