The Big Wrestling Thread!

I don't know about D-Lo. I'm waiting to see his performance on WWE but I doubt he will be favoured by myself.

I need Taker to come back worse than ever. Like how he used to be - nothing gets in his way, he turns up anywhere he feels like, just totally wrecking people!

:woot: Great news, D-Lo is awesome! He better still have his head waggle and entrance music. Chest protector would be a bonus too. Man, this is awesome news. Hopefully they'll actually use him rather than fire him like last time. Get him on TV next week!

I want them to bring back Nation of Domination!

Wasn't D-Lo Brown last seen on ITV's failed Celebrity Wrestling? :p

Why? What next? Bring back Scotty 2 Hotty, Grandmaster Sexay and Rikishi! Too Cool reunion! :p

On 2nd thoughts Grandmaster Sexay probably won't survive the wellness policy!

:woot: Great news, D-Lo is awesome! He better still have his head waggle and entrance music. Chest protector would be a bonus too. Man, this is awesome news. Hopefully they'll actually use him rather than fire him like last time. Get him on TV next week!

Totally, I remember watching him on Heat (Guess he wasn't good enough for Raw) but he has to have the same theme! "You Lookin' At The Real Deal Now!"

World Wrestling Entertainment? Suspends Performer

June 9, 2008

STAMFORD, Conn., June 9, 2008 ? In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE? has suspended James Yun (Jimmy Wang Yang) for 30 days for his first violation of the company?s policy.

<:laugh:laugh:

Vince McMahon, and Everyone Watching WWE Raw Just got Rick Rolled... I can't stop laughing right now.

Yeah I heard about that sooooooooooo funny :laugh:

Hahaha! That is hilarious! I hate not having Sky anymore :(

I can't help thinking it's fake though... :/

I feel the money give away is a bit fake but who knows unless one of the people come out and say they did.

I don't care if it's fake or not, I has nothing to do with the show.

Well people just didn't seem to care Raw had its worst rating for months.

Yep, apparently the crowd were chanting 'boring'. Can't help but think that it affected the flow of the show and rushed the matches.

He is out of touch with the wrestling fans themselves and thinks by throwing money around its getting him buzz, its clearly not.

It just reeks of desperation. However, I don't feel this is anything more than a storyline that will reveal in a few weeks.

It's really building up towards the draft thats what this hype is for.

Can't blame the WWE for that new gimmick Rappy. See, they brought Jericho back with all that hype, but over 50% of the viewers now didn't watch before 2003 or so. Therefore, I bet the majority of people who watch WWE don't even remember Gangrel.

The fans are ruining WWE. But, the WWE isn't making it any better.

Yeah the WWE wants to appeal to some of the older fans of wrestling as well as the new ones but I wish they wouldn't try to rehash the Brood who were awesome back in the day.