The Big Wrestling Thread!

Wannes

Smackdown did convince me, not at all. It's time for the draft, it really is.

Damo R.
Smackdown did convince me, not at all. It's time for the draft, it really is.

It is time and I can't wait because its needed.

Wannes

I don't even watch anymore. Sad...

+Dick Montage
Smackdown did convince me, not at all
I don't even watch anymore

So do you watch or don't you?

Wannes
So do you watch or don't you?

The did in the quote should be "didn't". I didn't catch RAW nor ECW this week. :)

Damo R.

I stopped watching until they improve it, this million dollar mania has ruined wrestling.

LOC

Holy ****! I KNEW they were setting up some sort of angle with this million $ giveaway crap, but that was totally unexpected. I mean, you know damn well that was a work, but it was WELL DONE. I loved Vince using HHH's real name there (Paul for those who don't know) nice touch.

As for the draft, another holy **** with HHH going to Smackdown. I doubt that'll stick though, he was traded to SD once before and got traded back. But eh, we'll see.

Lord Nite

I want to believe it's a work, but I have some doubts. Even though you can prepare for part of the stage to fall away, there could be injuries involved with the stunt. I guess I'll just follow it like everyone else, and think it's a work until proven otherwise.

As for HHH being drafted to Smackdown, I think they are gonna make it stick this time. He can bring a lot of people over to watch Smackdown and get some awesome storylines going.

I was shocked to see Jeff Hardy get drafted to Smackdown, and then Matt getting drafted to ECW. I so wanted a Hardy Boyz reunion again.

what
I want to believe it's a work, but I have some doubts. Even though you can prepare for part of the stage to fall away, there could be injuries involved with the stunt.

There are risks any time someone is lifted off the floor. It's part of the game. You can tell whether something is kayfabe or not by the way it is reported on the WWE website.

Damo R.

That draft was insane!

Triple H to SD was a shock so that means Cena will win at weekend to keep title on Raw.

+StevoFC

So what's the deal? Are they trying to make Smackdown the main brand or what? Even JR went to Smackdown. :laugh:

Damo R.

They just want to make SD more popular because lets face it SD have inferior wrestlers but they now have some good stars.

+StevoFC
They just want to make SD more popular because lets face it SD have inferior wrestlers but they now have some good stars.

Yeah, but splitting up the few good stars they have left won't create 2 good shows. I lost interest in WWE years ago. I can't even watch entire shows anymore even if i tried. I used to really enjoy it.

Damo R.

I only watch Raw because I was always a fan of the big shows like Raw or Nitro

+shift.

I watched last night's RAW for the first time in a long while...

And I have to say for a person who's been watching WWE since around 1995; this current direction that WWE is heading in doesn't appeal to me in anyway at all.

Probably won't be watching RAW for another "long while"...

Wannes

I'll download the episode, it seems as if something exciting happened.

Damo R.

Note: no one drafted on Monday can be re-drafted today in the Supplemental Draft

Mark Henry - drafted from SmackDown to ECW

The Strongest Man in the World has already muscled his way into the ECW Title Match at Night of Champions. But if Mark Henry defeats ECW Champion Kane or Big Show in their Triple Threat clash Sunday night, he’ll be bringing the extreme gold back where it belongs: his new home.

Jamie Noble - drafted from SmackDown to Raw

Noble may not be among the strongest or most powerful of WWE Superstars, but he is certainly one of the toughest competitors you’ll ever come across. As a new member of the Raw roster, Noble brings a mean streak to the squared circle that makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Trevor Murdoch - drafted from RAW to SmackDown

This southern brawler and former co-World Tag Team Champion was a Raw roughneck, no doubt about it. But now that he’s officially a SmackDown Superstar, look for him to start singin’ a new tune every Friday night.

Big Daddy V - drafted from ECW to SmackDown

The measuring stick of Friday night ring competition just grew 500 pounds heavier. The Most Dominant Force in WWE is ready to make a super-sized impact on SmackDown – and on any opponent who dares to get in his way.

Deuce - drafted from SmackDown to Raw

Jumping over from the Other Side of the Tracks, this former WWE Tag Team Champion is no longer cruisin’ and bruisin’ with Domino or Maryse. Ready to throw down anywhere, any time, the retro-clad Deuce is looking forward to a Raw future.

DH Smith - drafted from RAW to SmackDown

With a sports-entertainment heritage that’s second to none, DH Smith is steadfast on writing a new chapter in his family’s novel of greatness in the sport of kings. “Rule, Britannia” now blares on SmackDown.

Hornswoggle - drafted from SmackDown to ECW

Even without his dad Finlay by his side, there’s no denying that this pint-sized pugilist is a tough li’l tussler. And if there’s one thing ECW’s elite is going to learn about Hornswoggle, it’s to never sell him short!

Super Crazy - drafted from RAW to ECW

He’s super! He’s crazy! And thanks to being randomly selected in this year’s WWE Developmental Draft, he’s now extreme! Super Crazy is a high-energy luchador who has Moonsaulted off arena balconies, so the Land of the Extreme should be right up his alley!

Chuck Palumbo - drafted from SmackDown to Raw

The Revved-up Superstar now rides his hog to the squared circle every Monday night. And he has the power and drive to make a significant impact as a Raw Superstar.

Brian Kendrick - drafted from RAW to SmackDown

As one-half of the longest-reigning WWE Tag Team Champions in history, Kendrick’s long-time partnership with Paul London comes to an end at the Supplemental Draft. But this eccentric and wildly entertaining high-flyer is definitely ready to fly solo on SmackDown.

Matt Striker - drafted from ECW to Raw

Until this year's Supplemental Draft, Matt Striker was perhaps the smartest Superstar in ECW … at least, according to Matt Striker. However, anyone who thinks Striker isn’t tough enough to succeed on the Monday night brand could be in for a harsh lesson.

Maria - drafted from RAW to SmackDown

Maria has had one incredible year – gracing the cover and pages of Playboy magazine, making headlines with Snoop Dogg at WrestleMania XXIV... and now becoming SmackDown’s newest Diva! Friday nights are looking better than ever!

Shelton Benjamin - drafted from ECW to SmackDown

The Friday night brand is officially elevated by the Gold Standard. A SmackDown Superstar again after four years, the high-flying Benjamin is determined to prove once and for all that there “ain’t no stoppin’ him now.”

Finlay - drafted from SmackDown to ECW

His name's Finlay, and he loves to fight – so being drafted to ECW is perfect for this Belfast bruiser. And with his pint-sized prodigy Hornswoggle providing big-time backup, there’s no telling how extreme Finlay will take Tuesday nights!

Carlito - drafted from RAW to SmackDown

This second-generation Superstar and proverbial bad apple returns to the sports-entertainment roots from which he first grew. Whether that’s a cool thing or not is up to him; when he’s focused, Carlito is as talented – and as dangerous – as they come.

Layla - drafted from ECW to Raw

This gorgeous Diva promised she would no longer dance in the Land of the Extreme, and 2008’s Supplemental Draft has made that threat a reality. As of today, Layla will demonstrate her hot dance moves – and even hotter temper – on Raw.

Final Pick

Kofi Kingston - drafted from ECW to Raw

Hailing from the tropical climate of the Caribbean Sea, the Jamaican Superstar has been making serious competitive waves since his January debut in the Land of the Extreme. His unique in-ring abilities, style and lingo should add a wild flavor of excitement on Monday nights.

earlcaulley

I get Smackdown in HD but now RAW. Nice to see I'll get to enjoy Maria in high definition. :)

Also, nice to see Kofi Kingston moving up to RAW. I think he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Damo R.
I get Smackdown in HD but now RAW. Nice to see I'll get to enjoy Maria in high definition. :)

Also, nice to see Kofi Kingston moving up to RAW. I think he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Can't deny Maria in HD is hot :p

Wannes

The draft saved Smackdown, I wonder what it will do to RAW.

-T-

Smackdown is definetly the A show now, RAW looks likes it's just marketed to the kids now. They all mark out for the crappy guys like Boretista and SuperCena

Damo R.

Cena is mixed people still hate the fact he had that massive run for about a year but I agree Raw is poor now but the good thing about that is they can now give other people chances to run for the title.

Damo R.

Wow Night of Champions should of been caleld Night of Crap

Now Raw has no title and thats pathetic, even ECW is better then Raw now.

CM Punk should of come down and taken the title cashing in there was a perfect moment for it.

Deadlydread
Wow Night of Champions should of been caleld Night of Crap

Now Raw has no title and thats pathetic, even ECW is better then Raw now.

CM Punk should of come down and taken the title cashing in there was a perfect moment for it.

Wow, with prophecy like that can you tell me what the lottery numbers for tommorow will be? He did it tonite CM PUNK NEW CHAMPION! and he did it the way edge did it... oh the irony it was wonderful

LOC
Smackdown is definetly the A show now, RAW looks likes it's just marketed to the kids now. They all mark out for the crappy guys like Boretista and SuperCena

RAW is still the "A" show, but they had to do something to make Smackdown (and even ECW) look like an actual contender to RAW. They did that.

Wow, with prophecy like that can you tell me what the lottery numbers for tommorow will be? He did it tonite CM PUNK NEW CHAMPION! and he did it the way edge did it... oh the irony it was wonderful

I'm actually STUNNED that they gave Punk the title so soon now. I mean, I know Vince is panicking that ratings are low (though last weeks was "way" up thanks to his accident, lol) and giving the title to Cena isn't in the cards (yet) at this point. Since Cena was supposed to have a long program with HHH leading into Summerslam, who knows now with CM Punk as champion. I swear to god though, I thought for sure JBL was going to steal the title in the end during the match.

And you gotta give props to Edge for dropping the title, especially knowing that HHH is so powerful and political being on Smackdown now. But I guess he figures, if Cena can get 878978907 title runs (some of them a year long lol) so will he. But, what about the Undertaker? Yes he's injured, but where is his huge long final run with the title leading to his retirement? Plus, Undertaker will officially have to move to RAW now, since he and HHH do NOT get along.

Who can say, the brothers of destruction getting back together, yet again?