The Big Wrestling Thread!

Damo R.

ECW was good this week I thought, I haven't caught Smackdown but I suppose it will involve Vicky and Edge somewhere, she really needs to go!

red.

The ending of this week's Raw seemed to be a bit random. Especially when you think how WWE.com reported that Cena only got grazed.

Damo R.

I have a feeling the GAB this weekend is going to suck big time!

MightyJordan
I have a feeling the GAB this weekend is going to suck big time!

True. Especially after TNA Victory Road last week, which was brilliant! Looking at the card, it's got no chance of a good outcome.

Damo R.

I didn't see Victory Road but I really hoped TNA wouldn't use Sting again and make Booker T champion.

MightyJordan
I didn't see Victory Road but I really hoped TNA wouldn't use Sting again and make Booker T champion.

To be honest, I only started watching TNA again last week, and I'm glad to get back into it, thanks to Victory Road. I loved the World X Cup matches!

Damo R.

New ECW Belt

b268fc73.jpg

Oh.....dear :laugh:

Cadium
ECW was good this week I thought, I haven't caught Smackdown but I suppose it will involve Vicky and Edge somewhere, she really needs to go!

I agree with you, I am getting sick and tired of the Vickie & Edge thing, actually I am getting tired of Vickie period. She really needs to go.

LOC

Say what you want about Vickie or Edge. Edge is the WWE's current workhorse (along with Cena) and is the top heel wrestler they have, period. (Though Chris Jericho is the bomb as a heel, heh)

Vickie, whether you like her storyline or not, is THE best heel in the company right now. Do you guys hear the heat she gets? Read some of the internet reports, it's insane the amount of heat she gets. And she has gotten VERY good at ticking off the crowds now. Of course, it would seem they are going to turn her into a face now, unless this whole thing with Edge is a sham to screw HHH, which I wouldn't doubt :D

Damo R.

anyone see Raw this week....d-lo is back! :D

red.
anyone see Raw this week....d-lo is back! :D

:o Forgot about that. Going to have to try and watch a repeat. Did he do the head-waggle?

Damo R.
:o Forgot about that. Going to have to try and watch a repeat. Did he do the head-waggle?

Indeed :D

red.
Indeed :D

Awesome :woot:

Wannes

The Undertaker returns!! What a pity it's announced though.

Damo R.

It's not nearly as bad as Khali vs Triple H

Damo R.
5e82f29d.jpg

Damo R.

Mike Adamle new Raw GM...WTF

Witt3439
Mike Adamle new Raw GM...WTF

Yep, there goes the neighborhood!!! He can't even spell wrestling!

Damo R.
To follow up on the story regarding Hollywood star Freddie Prinze Jr. joining the WWE creative team, Vince and Stephanie McMahon are hoping that it will open more doors to Hollywood. WWE would also love the chance to have access to Sarah Michelle Geller who is Freddie Prinze?s wife for an angle at some point.

Prinze Jr. is a huge WWE fan however he hasn?t necessarily have the historical knowledge to understand what has and has not been successful in the past.

He was introduced to everyone at last night?s WWE Raw and Saturday Night?s Main Event tapings. According to sources he impressed people in the company with all of his excitement and wiliness to contribute to the company.

I would like to access Sarah Michelle G:plar...:p

Damo R.
WWE.com has officially confirmed Ric Flair's departure from the company. Here is the statement they released:

Flair and WWE Part Ways

Written: August 3, 2008

WWE and Hall of Famer Ric Flair have mutually agreed to contractually part ways. After an extraordinary career Ric has chosen to pursue opportunities outside of WWE

earlcaulley

Going to TNA? :p

earlcaulley

My cable company just added USA HD to our lineup, so tonight will be the first time watching RAW on HD. :)

Wannes

The Undertaker returns this Sunday! :)

Damo R.
The Undertaker returns this Sunday! :)

The only bright highlight in what is a complete waste of time at the moment, I haven't been watching for weeks now just not interested at the moment.

+Dick Montage

Wow, well what a show SummerSlam was.

By that I mean what a HOUSE show SummerSlam was. Nothing special at all.

Although the Taker match was fun.