It's here!

Give some specifics please, all feedback is welcome :)

The site just looks like your average glorified blog now. What use to look refined now just looks bland. From the three featured articles to the sidebar...just very bloggy :( AN option for some rounded corners or better yet, the old design would be great.

Not good having a flash ad banner bigger than this sites logo in my opinion, the rest looks fine though apart from useful features been below more ads.

Ok so loving the front page, can't wait to see the forums, BUT I want to stretch it out dang it.. Why can't you give me an option to fill my screen!!!

question: is the report button for the article comments supposed to be invisible or is that a bug?

It looks good.

I think the thumbnails for the three featured articles on top of the latest news articles should be a bit smaller, though.

question: is the report button for the article comments supposed to be invisible or is that a bug?

As in it only shows up when you hover over it? I think that's a feature :D

It looks good.

I think the thumbnails for the three featured articles on top of the latest news articles should be a bit smaller, though.

Yeah, they seem overbearing now. Before, they flowed naturally with the page.

Why does Neowin look like a blog now? :(

EDIT: There is no saving this new design, just checked the settings. Time to find a new site, man, what a day.

This new site layout is very hard to get used to. It is one of the reasons that I don't visit Kotaku anymore. I will try to change settings, but I agree.

What's with the horrible horrible site designs websites keep employing and everyone following? Gawker, Shoryuken are just two websites I go to that have had a terrible terrible redesign.

Are they trying to push people away? because that's all they doing. I don't even visit any of the Gawker websites anymore due to the horrible crap they put up. Now it looks like Neowin is going in the same direction...

I like it. Though the font kills my eyes (all of them). It seems they're being rendered differently.

These ones Ax7pdt.png

They look even worse default. Other fonts are fine.

Little harder to read but I think I'll get used to it. People need to give the new layout a chance... of course the new layout will take some getting used to when the old has been around years.

Can't say I'll enjoy visiting the front page as much anymore. I've been reading neowin for 7 years and this is by far the worst design. I've never spoke up on one before but this one I had too.

I like it, it looks good :)

The only thing is, I think Dark Side should be default...It looks better than the default lol

I also prefer the bigger logo, and lowercase 'neowin.net'

But, those small things aside, great work :) Haven't had any issues on Opera 12

I think it looks good. The only thing I would recommend changing is the color of the title of news stories. That color on there is like the color of a previously visited link on some sites.