What was spoiler-ish about it?

It's the ending movie, or possibly a montage of ending sequences. I'm not even as worried about being spoiled, moreso that the ending is complete **** and a total letdown.

Wow another ****ing botched game release from ea. When will they learn to have proper server capacity at release? Cant even log into origin. I love how their servers totally cripple only seconds after release, such epic fail.

this game apparently doesn't supper the 360 pad on pc... it doesn't make sense. i played the last game with my 360 pad.

also PC got a straight console port

anyone know how to import their me2 save game for PC?

It doesn't detect it automatically? I didn't have to do anything special for me2 to find my me1 save.

It doesn't detect it automatically? I didn't have to do anything special for me2 to find my me1 save.

no, and the config.exe that lets you look for it (which is hidden btw... i hate origin) doesn't let you look for it in me3

paste your saved ME2 into your bioware folder next to ME3

it is...

Untitled.jpg

there is a thread here for it on bioware's forum to: http://social.biowar...index/9637669/1

i really hate EA and i'm really dissapointed in bioware. i shouldn't be shocked though, the new star wars game was a joke from what i hear when it launched too. worst off i still don't have my free copy of bf3 that i could be playing instead

I feel sorry for those that ran into issues with importing a Mass Effect 2 save file. Fortunately, the game detected my save files without any issues. If some people here can't fix it, then upload your save file and I'll generate a Mass Effect 3 save file for you. Of course, it'd be best to specify certain things like:

• Sex
  • Experience (e.g. Action, Role Playing, or Story)
  • First Name
  • Appearance (e.g. Default or Custom [facial profile code required])
  • Class (e.g. Soldier, Infiltrator, Vanguard, etc)
  • Psych Profile 1 (e.g. Spacer, Colonist, or Earthborn)
  • Psych Profile 2 (e.g. Sole Survivor, War Hero, or Ruthless)

Anyway, the graphics are amazing. They've definitely improved it over ME2. The armours stand out more and the animations are better (except for the running animations). Also, the transition between cut-scene and gameplay is smooth which adds a lot to the feeling of immersion. It's hard to describe why it's so much better. I guess it just feels a little more realistic when you're playing and when a cut-scene plays, the transition from gameplay to that cut-scene is seamless.

They are charging ARS $550 (USD $120) for the standard edition here :rolleyes: what a joke!!

I've exported my ME2 sabe using this guide.

Reviews rolling in 10/10 - Eurogamer A from 1UP 9.5 - IGN 4/5 - giantbomb :woot: :woot:

GameInformer also gave it a solid 10 :)

Other thing, I hope I will be able to import my save. I modded it to give me TIM's eyes and carelessly deleted the original. :s