Managed to pick up the only PC copy of ME3 in Cambridge today by the look of it. I'm so excited I might even skip going to the pub after work :D

Ok. I haven't even really got into the game, just tweaking faces here, and I'm already sick to death with James "The Situation" Vega up to point I'd ask Reapers to cook that f*ck with their lazors and then feed it to krogan.

Can't wait to see Diana "Snooki" Chobot...

/rant

The ending truly sucked... in fact all endings sucked. On a good note 99% of the game prior to the end was fantastic, some of the best story driven experience ever.

I chose to kill the reapers, which in turn killed Sheppard, which destroyed the Citadel and ALL of the relays and geth and also wiped out all synthetic life from the galaxy.

The other option I had available to me was to take control of them. I for some reason did not have a 3rd option to synthesise them or fuse them so they could co-exist. I must be doing something wrong.

I am told by someone sheppard dies in all 3 endings. In addition to this most of the crew if not all die. At the end you see the normandy on a planet (maybe earth) and it's crashed, the door opens, I assume its Joker. Which leads me to quesiton the final scene with the jibberish. Is that old Joker telling his kid about sheppard?

The Prothean DLC... should have been included in game and not a milking the cow thing that was a bad move as I felt it was the integral part of the story and gave you a really good insight into the past.

The other bad thing is you need to play Multiplayer to get up from 50% battle readiness. Did Bioware/EA even think about people who do not have an internet connection in this day an age? Again bad move trying to "force" people to play online to experience the full reward in single player. They are separate entities and should have remained separate.

Really really really disappointed about the lack on continuity with the ME3 Suicide mission team, they all should have came back and all should have been squad member.

After all that ranting I still am thoroughly happy with it!

Managed to pick up the only PC copy of ME3 in Cambridge today by the look of it. I'm so excited I might even skip going to the pub after work :D

that's the most un-british thing i've ever heard...

anyone here actually use a sniper rifle in this game? i just like charging with a pistol and then doing that bull rush power that knock's them down.

edit: need to sign up to alienware. not worth it... thanks though anaron!

anyone here actually use a sniper rifle in this game? i just like charging with a pistol and then doing that bull rush power that knock's them down.

I actually use it more than my fully-upgraded pistol (although, my sniper rifle is also fully-upgraded). I find it does more damage and it's easier to take out long distance targets. And I can take out some targets (like Cerberus troopers and husks) in a single shot with incendiary ammo.

Techbeck:

There is one but it requires 4000+ effective points. That's 8000 if you don't do any multiplayer.

Multiplayer makes achieving this much easier, which of course is extremely lame.

So if I get 8000 points, there will be an ending where shepard doesnt die?

Okay, just played for about an hour or so, I think.

There are huge improvements across the whole game. I mean huge

The graphics are amazing.

The gameplay is also the thing you'd expect. Since I imported a character from that site, which had pretty similar choices to mine, I am having loads of fun.

Gotta go. Will write more about it.

Mass Effect 3 M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle Giveaway: http://www.alienware...ect-3-giveaway/

Strange. I already have it in my armory :/

Nope there are a number of things you have to do at a certain time in this game.

As for the end, to get the best possible outcome do I have to raise my readiness above 50%? I knew with ME2 you had to do everyones little side missions but I don't care enough to play online and I already have a **** ton of assets.

multiplayer has a ridiculous effect on the amount of military strength you have at the end. That readiness meter is only effected by playing multi, and serves as a multiplier for all your assets.

but, as long as you have 4-5k in assets you will get a good ending.

multiplayer has a ridiculous effect on the amount of military strength you have at the end. That readiness meter is only effected by playing multi, and serves as a multiplier for all your assets.

but, as long as you have 4-5k in assets you will get a good ending.

thank god i have a **** ton of money from my previous saves...

Ok, after I read a little more I found out if you have a certain amount of assets, there is a 4th ending. After you kill the reapers (right path) and save anderson...I guess there is a cut scene with shepard breathing at the end. Hence, he/she lives. Luckily I have a saved game at the end so shouldnt be hard to reply the last little bit.

O yeah Black Widow user here.

If anyone wants to play MP to raise the EMS so we can get the better ending where shepard lives, send me a message. I dont know many that have this game. I am not the best, but I have fun regardless.

Erm I read there are 16 Ending combinations in total!...

What the hell!!!!!

Better get those save games from 1 and 2 out I guess because they dictate if you can unlock some of the endings.

Erm I read there are 16 Ending combinations in total!...

They're very tiny variations from the 4 main ones - in essence you can group the various endings as; Control, Sacrifice, Synergy (2800+) and Ultimate Happy Happy Joy Joy (4000+) and whether you save a certain someone or not. I'm guessing the "Ultimate ending" is what they'll use as the canon one.

So if I get 8000 points, there will be an ending where shepard doesnt die?

You can get like 5k if you MP a bit and that's enough to get any of the endings. And yes, there's an ending like that. Sort of.

Bioware left a back door ;-)

You can get like 5k if you MP a bit and that's enough to get any of the endings. And yes, there's an ending like that. Sort of.

Bioware left a back door ;-)

And how does that work exactly? You play MP and then load any saved gave and it will show up in the war center on the ship?

that's the most un-british thing i've ever heard...

If it's any consolation, I did go to the pub after work. That nice warm lager isn't going to drink it self old chap! :p

And how does that work exactly? You play MP and then load any saved gave and it will show up in the war center on the ship?

Yeah would like to know this also as I have XBL Silver I cancelled my Gold membership and have not renewed and will not renew for the sake of alternative endings. I will probably just watch them once they are uploaded on Youtube.

I keep forgetting to run FRAPS before I play! Being a console port, there is no 'screenshot' key. :(

Well, yeah, BioWare keeps becoming less and less friendly to PC crowd.

Though Unreal Engine does allow taking screenshots (Profile\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\Screenshots\*.BMP) without external tools, except this time it's even more hidden in their crap. You can use ME3 Coalesced Utility to open Coalesced.bin (from Game\BioGame\CookedPCConsole), browse bioinput.ini > sfxgame > sfxgamemodebase > bindings and add row ( Name="F12", Command="Shot" ). It must not be F12, of course, if you prefer another key. Seems to work for me, except in movies.