F1 World Championship 2012 Thread

Supposed to be going to Silverstone tomorrow.. though with these tales of swamp like carparks, and armageddon on the roads in and around silverstone I'm hoping they postpone / cancel it to be honest :(

Even if no one could make it they wouldn't cancel the race unless it was red flagged for 2 hours the race will still go on.

I mean cancelling people's ability to go see it :) And therefore getting a refund ;)

******* TIMO GLOCK........................................

Jenson had to lift off because of yellow flag now hes out in Q1. Not impressed.

******* TIMO GLOCK........................................

Jenson had to lift off because of yellow flag now hes out in Q1. Not impressed.

Button had more than enough time, a fast car and better conditions prior to the Glock incident to make it into Q2. He didn't, so... tough luck.

Button had more than enough time, a fast car and better conditions prior to the Glock incident to make it into Q2. He didn't, so... tough luck.

Maybe he did, maybe he didnt, traffic and conditions prevented him from putting in a good lap.

But he only had time for one last flying lap just before sector 15 he was 1.5 seconds up on 17th place then Timo spun causing yellow flag, McLaren just confirmed on Sky F1 that Jenson lifted off the throttle for yellow flag or he would have easily cleared Q1.

Maybe he did, maybe he didnt, traffic and conditions prevented him from putting in a good lap.

But he only had time for one last flying lap just before sector 15 he was 1.5 seconds up on 17th place then Timo spun causing yellow flag, McLaren just confirmed on Sky F1 that Jenson lifted off the throttle for yellow flag or he would have easily cleared Q1.

Again he should have changed to the other tyres sooner in the session, its partly his fault and partly glocks fault, but this is F1 so **** happens

what a Q3 :p

& this is MS's best starting position so far this season, No McDolan/grosjeans around him :p

By luck, not skill. He will go backwards soon enough tomorrow when the 'McDolans' aren't hindered by traffic.

By luck, not skill. He will go backwards soon enough tomorrow when the 'McDolans' aren't hindered by traffic.

The McLaren's were struggling to generate heat in qualifying. Mercedes on the other hand generate heat very well.

If it's a wet race as expected, it could go anybody's way. I don't see the McLarens getting a clear run when they're starting in 8th and 18th...

If it's that wet during the race there's going to be carnage.

i think i said it already, but ferrari has clearly the best car and it has shown today.

mercedes on the other hand has maximum the 4th best car on the grid but with schumacher a driver unmatched in dedication, work-ethics and speed. its not luck that after benetton and ferrari now mercedes is the 3rd team showing VERY strong performances under his leadership.

mclaren needs to worry. they had the best car at the start of the year but havent made anything with it.

i see a schumi win tomorrow. and ofc praying for an alonso dnf. the luck of this guy is undeserved.

I don't think Ferrari have the best car, in dry conditions they're still somewhat off.

I don't think Ferrari have the best car, in dry conditions they're still somewhat off.

I agree, but I'm still rooting for them.

McLaren fan all the way. I'll be pushing up daisies before I cheer a ferrari win.

I can see Schumacher winning today. The Mercedes is working very well in the wet conditions, and MSC has proven many times how good he is in the rain.

i think i said it already, but ferrari has clearly the best car and it has shown today.

mercedes on the other hand has maximum the 4th best car on the grid but with schumacher a driver unmatched in dedication, work-ethics and speed. its not luck that after benetton and ferrari now mercedes is the 3rd team showing VERY strong performances under his leadership.

mclaren needs to worry. they had the best car at the start of the year but havent made anything with it.

i see a schumi win tomorrow. and ofc praying for an alonso dnf. the luck of this guy is undeserved.

(Y)

All that I hope is Merc doesnt come up with another mech. failure :angry: or some noob spinning MS out. :pinch:

hoping for MS win. :D